Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bella Dream Hair Reviews

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
prettyeyez058 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettyeyez058 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2012 at 5:34am
How long do your curls last
Sponsored Links

barnesrb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barnesrb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2012 at 10:57am
a good week.
TheBeautyfulMom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheBeautyfulMom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 6:38pm
I wish I would have seen this thread before I made my purchase,THIS HAIR SUCKS!

First,they sent me the wrong color bundles and wanted me to pay to send them back,when I asked if I would be reimbursed I was told no. 

I had the hair sealed by my stylist just to be safe and my wefts were not cut except for my bang area BUT this hair sheds like a rabid beast!!! I'm talking strands all over my floor, my child is picking them up,thats how bad it is. I wash my hair it's everywhere. I contacted the company and sent pictures but received no resolution. Basically, I was told "there's nothing we can do because its been more than a week." All I wanted was suggestions since the hair came from them. I will never order from them again and I would never suggest anyone purchase from them. I"ve had beauty supply hair that shed least than this mess.
MissYoungBeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissYoungBeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 10:28pm
Wow. Sorry to hear that. What's crazy is that one would think this hair is bomb.com based of all the rave reviews her Instagram pics get. But I do notice that when someone would ask the girl how's the hold up of the hair, they'd receive no answer. Could if be possible you maybe received a bad batch ? Or maybe the shedding issue just a huge issue with them in general. How was the hold up of the hair aside from the shedding issue?
TheBeautyfulMom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheBeautyfulMom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 8:43pm
That's why I ordered,the pictures and people just praising the hair. As far as how it holds up, I would give it a 3 out of 10. Based on the pictures I would think it would be nice and wavy but my hair barely waved up and it only holds curls for a few hours. I'm not sure if it the hair I received was a bad batch but with the HORRIBLE shedding and the way my issue was handled I would never order from them again.
Theycallme_Redd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Theycallme_Redd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 4:20pm
I ordered 2 bundle last month from Bella Dream hair & it sheds so much. This is my first time buying hair from them I usually get my hair from sassy Mitchell. I love sassy hair but I wanted to try something different and Bella Dream cost less. Well I guess you get what you pay for because all this hair do is sheds. I have washed and conditioned the hair and it still shedding like crazy. I would think for $180 for 1 bundle that it wouldn't bile this bad. Sad to say but I will never order from this company again & I wasted $300+
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 5:33pm
Originally posted by MissYoungBeauty MissYoungBeauty wrote:

Wow. Sorry to hear that. What's crazy is that one would think this hair is bomb.com based of all the rave reviews her Instagram pics get. But I do notice that when someone would ask the girl how's the hold up of the hair, they'd receive no answer. Could if be possible you maybe received a bad batch ? Or maybe the shedding issue just a huge issue with them in general. How was the hold up of the hair aside from the shedding issue?

In my nicest voice possible I see how these companies get rich and sell RatsAss "Virgin" hair. .On the very first page of this thread it was bad reviews, the owner of the company TRIED to come in and say the hair was wonderful but that was a epic fail since mist saw through her smoke screen. Then it was numerous complaints, shedding, grey hairs, 14" hair that wa supposed to be 18" and yet you guys think it's a BAD BATCH?

I'm going to open up a bunch of Instagram accounts and start a company , be on the lookout for Grace's Monococo Virgin Egyptian Hair. No other company will carry this hair, it's for exclusive weave top Shelf ladies.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
  Share Topic