BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bella Dream Hair Reviews

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
kinkycurlygirl28 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kinkycurlygirl28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2012 at 12:40pm
 isn't that the same company suing Tami? the person who wears the hair the best is kamille but other than that it's nice looking hair but it's not a huge deal especially for the price
Sponsored Links

virginhairaddict12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote virginhairaddict12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2012 at 3:42pm
So I had gotten the natural wave Brazilian hair mind you when I first put it in it was soft aand pretty and I never cut the wefts I flipped the tracks .... Why was the 20 inch hair. I got shedding like a dog ?????? And for a brief while it smelled like corn chips when I wet it -_- I eventually got the smell out by condtioning it every night for a week I did get a lot of compliments but was in aware that it had this odd smell to it and it wouldn't stop shedding omg also if u don't wash it every three days u will look like hay is on your head   Now the hair does last and it is pretty. So I decided to try straight hair from them as well the straight hair is not true to length at alllll   I got 4 bundles of black 22 inches. And it looked like 18 inch hair. And let's talk about the shedding -_- I comb my weave every day and tell me why the janitor at my job said your hair is so pretty but it's all over the place how embarrassing smh it does look and. Feel nice but. There some things that could be done better   And it smells like they use. Dark and lovely dye to sue the hair and it always runs   I was better off ordering from Sundara but I wanted to try something new never again tho

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote virginhairaddict12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2012 at 3:57pm
It's very pretty hair but. Maybe I should have sealed the wefts. Or something ?
chinadoll77 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chinadoll77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2012 at 4:08pm
Smh at the janitor......Yes,I believe that sealing is needed...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote virginhairaddict12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2012 at 9:24am
But I never had to seal my hair wefts with other virgin hair thatbive used and even with my remy hair the ocean wave from indi remi never had to seal it. I never cut my wefts and for the price I payed I shouldn't have this much shedding
prettyeyez058 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettyeyez058 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2012 at 5:10pm
I recently bought the natural brazilian wavy(I believe that is the name of it) anyways, I bought 6oz of 26 inch hair a 4 oz of 22 and 4 oz of 20. The hair was gorgeous at first glance but I did notice the ends were split and dry I put a deep conditioner and a mask on the hair recommended by my stylist.But upon co-washing the hair and sealing the wefts I experienced terrible shedding. I've had the hair in for almost 3 weeks and I will be taking it out and probably will not be able to use the hair again. And I did not cut my wefts, I did wrap my hair and properly moisturize. I spent a little over 500 dollars on this hair and I am highly disappointed with the turn out of the hair. Hair is an investment to me and I feel kind of foolish for investing in the hair unfortunately. This is not a bash on the company in any way shape or form I respect them and admire her for what she has started but this is my experience with the hair.
jsmn266 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jsmn266 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2012 at 6:07am
I've seen some tweets to their clients or those who complain and they are completely rude and unprofessional
prettyeyez058 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettyeyez058 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2012 at 4:54pm
I didn't have a problem with their customer service the girls I talked to via phone, email and chat were all nice. I think it also depends on how you approach situations with them
Appplecidder View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Appplecidder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 20 2012 at 4:46am
is it me or does all her hair on instagram look like queen of hair products hair dyed.... I think most of these new vendors are buying aliexpress hair and reselling at a crazy price
barnesrb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barnesrb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2012 at 5:09pm
the hair is not worth the money! 
i spent a fortune on this hair and it sheds like crazy!!!!
and my hair looks butchered my 20 inch is such a big difference between my 16 and 18 inches.
its suppose to be natural wave but it looks like crap. so i keep it curled with my wand. i dont like the natural state at all.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>