Perfect Hair Collection

Bella Dream Hair Reviews

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
vibrantthang View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vibrantthang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2012 at 1:12am
Originally posted by haiROIN Addict haiROIN Addict wrote:

Originally posted by vibrantthang vibrantthang wrote:

edit.

BDH apologizes for both of your experience with the company, please email me so that I may send you some new hair.

info@belladreamhair.com

Please include your BHM name.

Thanks

I will say this... Bella Dream Hair was not playing and they sent me new hair and its BEAUTIFUL. I actually will be ordering some more hair from them in addition to the hair they sent me to make my summer hair "PICS" do Wink

Its good to see a company that actually cares about reviewsClap
Sponsored Links

KurlieBeautie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KurlieBeautie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2012 at 12:10pm
I went to the site and it's way overpriced for CV hair. I'd rather take my chances with a CV myself. 
EliteGoddess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EliteGoddess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2012 at 3:31pm
Originally posted by haiROIN Addict haiROIN Addict wrote:

Originally posted by EliteGoddess EliteGoddess wrote:

the hair imo did not seem to be virgin or even brazilian for that matter.. the wave pattern wasn't what i wanted.... i wont mention the tiny 'lint balls', the abundance of 'gray hair'/colorful pieces of strings, or even the shedding... 

the main problem for me was the thinness and the horrible "split ends". if im ordering hair that's 18 inches, i'd at least want 90% or um at the very LEAST 75% of the hair to be that actual length. that was a huge problem. 

i have not tried the other textures, but i would not purchase and would not recommend the Brazilian Wavy to anybody... well, unless they're looking for a very cheap fix. you really do get what u pay for and that's why i wasn't too butt hurt about it. 

pros: the hair was soft, holds a curl and although they don't accept returns/exchanges, customer service was 'friendly'.

Sorry you had that experience. I'm the general manager for BDH, please email me so that I may send you some new hair.

info@belladreamhair.com 

Please include your BHM name.

Thanks

Wow! I'm so late to this. I've been scared to order/purchase any virgin "indian/brazilian" hair since! lol Let me email you

Edited by EliteGoddess - May 26 2012 at 3:32pm
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2012 at 11:45am
never heard of this company
EliteGoddess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EliteGoddess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2012 at 3:17pm
Clap
Originally posted by vibrantthang vibrantthang wrote:

I will say this... Bella Dream Hair was not playing and they sent me new hair and its BEAUTIFUL. I actually will be ordering some more hair from them in addition to the hair they sent me to make my summer hair "PICS" do Wink

Its good to see a company that actually cares about reviewsClap

Literally just received my package 5 minutes ago. I took the rubber bands off, and OMG!! It's soooooooooo pretty!!!!!! The wave pattern and fullness are def what I've been looking for!! This beats the expectations I had when I initially placed the order some time ago!! I can't wait to wash (maybe color) and install!! ahhhh!!! Thank you Bella Dream Hair!! I haven't personally experienced or read on bhm any other hair company that actually wanted to correct and completely satisfy their customer. I'd def purchase again. ClapBig smile
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2012 at 5:29pm
I did see that a few folks have posted about this company on the FB weave forum. Prices are ridiculous imo, but the hair is pretty.
HydiaM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HydiaM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2012 at 8:11pm
elease from bgc wears that hair
leeuhhbee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leeuhhbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2012 at 8:10pm

Edited by leeuhhbee - Jun 30 2012 at 8:13pm
blahseblah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blahseblah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2012 at 11:22am
I just wanted to voice an opinion as a customer, just in case Bella Dream hair may read it and take some advise. 

I HATE the way she runs her instagram page. She does very often post pictures of her customers in her hair as promotion & marketing and to give real life pictures of the hair. But I feel she is extremely unprofessional the way she runs it. If ANYONE gives her advise or even suggests that she does something different she snaps on them and sometimes even begins to argue with them in the posts. I meannn, what?! What company does that?? She seems to not understand the concept of "the customer is always right" even if they are annoying, you should be professional at ALL times. It seems that she takes things very personally, and not as a BUSINESS OWNER should. I've even seen video reviews that say she gets rude with them if they had a problem with a shipment or order. One girl did a video on how she ordered hair and it shipped with no signature confirmation and she never got the package, Bella basically told her oh well, she doesn't require a signature and she didn't have to refund her her money. when ACTUALLY paypal states any package over the value of $250 NEEDS a signature confirmation and she had to refund her money. And I mean, even if that wasn't the case, what BUSINESS OWNER tells a CUSTOMER that didn't receive merch that they paid for "Oh well" WTF?? Another girl expressed how she did a review on the hair on YouTube, and said it wasn't what she expected and the next time she tried to buy hair, SHE REFUSED HER AND SENT HER MONEY BACK! Claiming she "bashed" her company. Whotf does that?? What professional business do you know of that will refuse an unhappy customer? If the customer was unhappy with their purchase, then as a business owner YOU MAKE IT BETTER. Never be rude! And her instagram is constant drama! Her most recent post is a screenshot of one of her friends I guess that says "They'll talk sh*t...But won't unfollow you tho. Oh" another was a tweegram by her that read "some of you need to think twice...check your watch and think again before you try to come for me *fist emoticon* and the list goes onnn. She treats it like her personal social page instead of a BUSINESS page. Sometimes I just want to be like BITCH grow up! and be professional! You're sounding like an uneducated, unprofessional rude ass Black woman. A white person would NEVER use their business oriented social networking page to bash, and threaten and argue with their customers. She seems so very ignorant, arrogant and stick up the ass, the way she snaps on people giving advise. You can tell she has "new money" and thinks shes a pro. She says things like "Ive been doing this for blah blah years sweety, I know what Im doing blah blah" Like bitch YOUR MARKETING NEEDS HELP.... TAKE IT! The largest companies in the world have "suggestion boxes" or suggestion links on their website. I just filled one out for Sephora the other day! And they didn't send me a letter back telling me to stay in my lane either. 

It seems as though Bella didn't go to college, or any kind of training to start her "weave business", because she acts like a hoodrat business owner. Something like Shenehneh form Martin lol! If she did go to school for Business, she would know CUSTOMER SATISFACTION is one of the MOST important aspects to running a business. NEEEVER underestimate it. The largest retail companies in the world have top notch customer VALUE. They treat their customers with respect, make sure they are satisfied, and bring them coming back- NO MATTER WHAT THE COMPLAINT/ PROBLEM IS. The customer is always right. And I hope Bella is reading this, because at the end of the day, as a fellow Black woman I want to see Black women succeed, but we've got to do better.
keizz2hair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keizz2hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2012 at 11:53am
Rude cs wouldn't recommend base off that
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>