HydiaM View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2012 at 8:11pm
elease from bgc wears that hair
Sponsored Links

BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2012 at 5:29pm
I did see that a few folks have posted about this company on the FB weave forum. Prices are ridiculous imo, but the hair is pretty.
EliteGoddess View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2012 at 3:17pm
Clap
Originally posted by vibrantthang vibrantthang wrote:

I will say this... Bella Dream Hair was not playing and they sent me new hair and its BEAUTIFUL. I actually will be ordering some more hair from them in addition to the hair they sent me to make my summer hair "PICS" do Wink

Its good to see a company that actually cares about reviewsClap

Literally just received my package 5 minutes ago. I took the rubber bands off, and OMG!! It's soooooooooo pretty!!!!!! The wave pattern and fullness are def what I've been looking for!! This beats the expectations I had when I initially placed the order some time ago!! I can't wait to wash (maybe color) and install!! ahhhh!!! Thank you Bella Dream Hair!! I haven't personally experienced or read on bhm any other hair company that actually wanted to correct and completely satisfy their customer. I'd def purchase again. ClapBig smile
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2012 at 11:45am
never heard of this company
EliteGoddess View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2012 at 3:31pm
Originally posted by haiROIN Addict haiROIN Addict wrote:

Originally posted by EliteGoddess EliteGoddess wrote:

the hair imo did not seem to be virgin or even brazilian for that matter.. the wave pattern wasn't what i wanted.... i wont mention the tiny 'lint balls', the abundance of 'gray hair'/colorful pieces of strings, or even the shedding... 

the main problem for me was the thinness and the horrible "split ends". if im ordering hair that's 18 inches, i'd at least want 90% or um at the very LEAST 75% of the hair to be that actual length. that was a huge problem. 

i have not tried the other textures, but i would not purchase and would not recommend the Brazilian Wavy to anybody... well, unless they're looking for a very cheap fix. you really do get what u pay for and that's why i wasn't too butt hurt about it. 

pros: the hair was soft, holds a curl and although they don't accept returns/exchanges, customer service was 'friendly'.

Sorry you had that experience. I'm the general manager for BDH, please email me so that I may send you some new hair.

info@belladreamhair.com 

Please include your BHM name.

Thanks

Wow! I'm so late to this. I've been scared to order/purchase any virgin "indian/brazilian" hair since! lol Let me email you

Edited by EliteGoddess - May 26 2012 at 3:32pm
KurlieBeautie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2012 at 12:10pm
I went to the site and it's way overpriced for CV hair. I'd rather take my chances with a CV myself. 
vibrantthang View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2012 at 1:12am
Originally posted by haiROIN Addict haiROIN Addict wrote:

edit.

BDH apologizes for both of your experience with the company, please email me so that I may send you some new hair.

info@belladreamhair.com

Thanks

I will say this... Bella Dream Hair was not playing and they sent me new hair and its BEAUTIFUL. I actually will be ordering some more hair from them in addition to the hair they sent me to make my summer hair "PICS" do Wink

Its good to see a company that actually cares about reviewsClap
haiROIN Addict View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2011 at 5:28am

I would never purchase again . This hair is  FALSE ADVERTISEMENT. My friend ordered"Brazilian Wave" and it looked like some cheap yaki body wave sold by the crackheads downtown. It was a hot mess. She also ordered 16 inch and the hair with all those split ends was more like 13 inches. I ordered"Natural Nepali" and thought they were trying to be funny..the hair looks exactly like the "Brazilian Wave" they sent my friend. The hair sheds more than a 12 year old German Shepard and all the hair looks like cheap yaki body wave with random names attached to it (Brazilian, Nepali, Portgual etc) Do not order from Bella Dream Hair.  Its a waste of money, time and energy.

BDH apologizes for both of your experience with the company, please email me so that I may send you some new hair.

info@belladreamhair.com

Thanks

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2011 at 5:26am
Originally posted by mrsmith74 mrsmith74 wrote:

LOLLOLLOLYeah whoever gave that good review is so the owner or one of them annoying Models for her model search that keep begging for votes LOL!! I puchased this hair the 20inch wavy. When they had the day after Thanksgiving sale so I got 2 bags for $140.00. Ok when I first received it They shipped it in a Dollar store ripped gift bag, inside of a US postal service bag. If someone tells me how to post pics ill post pics of how it came. I had to take pics with my camara phone cause i couldnt beleive it. Once i got the hair installed it was no where near 20inchs i would say 16inches and most of it was split ends. The hair stayed nice for about a week, Then all the waves went limp. It sheds sooooooooo horribly bad. My 3 year old son walks around the house and says mom your hair is everywhere LOL!!! When I wash and coindition it its so hard to comb and get straight and is all tangled and matted. Dont try to wear this hair down it tangles and gets really stiff. It reminds me of back in the day of bad Milky Way Human Hair.
I only purchased this hair because of the sale and i was on Maternity leave and needed to save money from the $400 Indian hair i ususally get. I wasnt to mad because i didnt spend much on it, And im not hatign or trying to tear anyone down I did not know this company was black owned. My thing is if your gonna advertise that something is great this and that, make sure it is. I agree with the member that said this is false advertisment because it really is. After this horrible hair im SO happy to go back to my old brand of hair no matter what the price:)

Sorry you had that experience. I'm the general manager for BDH, please email me so that I may send you some new hair.

info@belladreamhair.com

Thanks

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2011 at 5:23am
Originally posted by Prettygyrl83 Prettygyrl83 wrote:

Check out my review on this  hair.... Just realized that I bought the 12' brazilian straight regular price... but they told me that I should have told my YT viewers that I bought it from clearance... They say I bashed their company but I didnt at all!!! Im so mad about this now!!! So the other day I deciced to try and order a bundle of the brazilian curly.. so they figured out who i was and refunded me my money because they I bashed them... I cant believe they would do this!!! Poor customer service and I am so mad about this for real.. I was ok until I was reminded my my friend that I paid regular price for that dang 12'!!!

You Pretty gyrl aka Angela are a lie. You ordered from the Clearance section not once but TWICE which CLEARLY stated that the hair was not good quality due to either grey hairs, dry/brittle hair or thinning at the ends.

ReplyReply
More
Angela Gowans ang.gowans@yahoo.com to me
show details Feb 24

Images are not displayed.
Display images below - Always display images from ang.gowans@yahoo.com

I will be doing a YouTube video on the hair once I get it. My channel name is prettygyrl83

Best Regards, 

Angela Gowans

On Feb 24, 2011, at 10:59 AM,Sent from ...

More
OfflineBella Dream Hair to Angela
show details Feb 24

Awesome I love when people do that! But you ordered from the clearance section :/ I clearly state that the hair in that section is not up to par which is why I put it on clearance.

- Show quoted text -

Forward

Now lets fast forward two days later after you received the hair since it was sent Priority mail and delivery confirmation was done.

show details Feb 26

Images are not displayed.
Display images below - Always display images from ang.gowans@yahoo.com

Hey. Do you guys have an affiliate program?

Angela Gowans

--- On Thu, 2/24/11, Bella Dream Hair <belladreamhair@gmail.com> wrote:

Subject: Re: Question regarding order #81973730087****
To: "Angela Gowans" <ang.gowans@yahoo.com>
Date: Thursday, February 24, 2011, 6:29 PM
- Show quoted text -

Forward

ReplyReply
More
show details Mar 1

At this time we do not have an affiliate program

It's interesting that after you were declined you said.

ReplyReply
More
show details Mar 1

The 12 inch is kind of rough feeling:(

Best Regards, 

Angela Gowans

Wink

The next time the company heard from you was a month later and this is what your order was and your email LOL

show details Mar 23

I just ordered more hair from your company hoping that this time I get a good bundle. I'm always willing to give a company two tries. I ordered the Brazilian curly on clearance 14'. I'm hoping that this hair is a nice bundle. Thanks

Best Regards,

Angela Gowans

Forward

ReplyReply

More
show details Mar 23

Angela,

What did you order before? Also, If you are ordering from the clearance section as you just stated did you not read the warning on the sale and clearance page? How exactly are you expecting a "good" bundle of hair if you are ordering from a section that is clearly marked that the hair is either dry,grey hair etc? The price is reflective of the quality of hair which it states. I would suggest that if you want " a good bundle" then you may want to not purchase clearance hair. Order from the regular section. Let me know what section you ordered from last time. Thank you.
- Show quoted text -
Bella Dream Hair
www.belladreamhair.com

Forward

ReplyReply
More
show details Mar 23

Well one of my bundles of the brazlian straight from my last order was awesome and the other was very dry with no body at all. I'm just hoping i get lucky to get a good bundle this time.

Best Regards,

Angela Gowans
- Show quoted text -

Forward

ReplyReply
More
show details Mar 23

I looked up your order and I see you purchased hair from the clearance section. You also ordered hair from 2 different donors since you ordered a 12 and a 20 inch. At such drastically different lengths the hair will be completely different. We have also noted that you are the young lady that submitted a video online actually bashing the quality of our hair here at Bella Dream Hair, all the while leaving out that you ordered the hair from the clearance section which clearly states the poor quality of hair is reflected in the price.

BDH will not be doing business with you further. You have been issued a refund for your $30.00.

Yes, we decided to refund you your $30.00. LOL

And since you persisted to email the company NO LESS than 5 times that morning we banned you from shopping on the website.

It's amusing how you came onto BHM after we continuously denied your friend request on Facebook .
Should I post how many ignored friend request that we had to do for you until you were blocked from there as well? Wink

What is really pissing you off is the fact that we don't give youtube reviewers free hair. You wanted to be an affiliate and you were refused. Seems to me that you don't like rejection much.

Customer: Angela Gowans
7*** *** Pl
M*****, TX 751**
US
Telephone Number: 214 538-****
E-Mail Address: S***bs0o5vlpc4v@checkout.google.com
IP Address: 171.******* - 74.125.***
Shipping Address: S****Gowans
7s Pl
M, TX 751
US
Billing Address: Angela Gowans
7 Pl
M, TX 751
US
Invoice No. 148
Date Purchased: Wednesday 23 March, 2011
Payment Method: GoogleCheckout
Products Model Tax Price (ex) Price (inc) Total (ex) Total (inc)
1 x Brazilian Curly
  - Length: 14 inch/4oz. (+$25.00)

9.75% $25.00 $25.00 $25.00 $25.00
Sub-Total: $25.00
Flat Rate: Flat Rate Per Order: $5.00
Total: $30.00
Google Refund: $-30.00
Net revenue: $0.00
Date Added Customer Notified Status Comments
03/23/2011 12:55:01 True Google New Google Checkout Order No: 8560728401****
Merchant Calculations used: False 
03/23/2011 13:10:02 False Google New Time: 2011-03-23T20:10:00.536Z
New State: CHARGEABLE
Order ready to be charged! 
03/23/2011 13:10:05 False Google New Risk Information:
Elegible for Protection: true
Avs Response: Y
Cvn Response: M
Partial CC number: ****
Buyer account age: 27

03/23/2011 14:23:30 False Google Processing Time: 2011-03-23T21:23:24.905Z
New State: CHARGED 
03/23/2011 14:23:31 False Google Processing Latest charge amount: $30.00
Total charge amount: $30.00 
03/23/2011 14:30:40 True Google Processing Time: 2011-03-23T21:30:38.380Z
Latest refund amount: $30.00
Total Order refund amount: $30.00 

Comments

ang.gowans@yahoo.com
IP Address: 171.******* - 74.125.46.85
Shipping Address: S Gowans
7 E F Pl
Mete, TX 751
US
Billing Address: SGowans
7 E ls Pl
M, TX 751
US
Invoice No. 97
Date Purchased: Thursday 24 February, 2011
Payment Method: GoogleCheckout
Products Model Tax Price (ex) Price (inc) Total (ex) Total (inc)
1 x Brazilian Straight
  - Length: 12 inch/4 oz. (+$45.00)

9.75% $45.00 $45.00 $45.00 $45.00
1 x Brazilian Straight
  - Length: 20 inch/4oz. (+$50.00)

9.75% $50.00 $50.00 $50.00 $50.00
Sub-Total: $95.00
Flat Rate: Flat Rate Per Order: $5.00
Total: $100.00
Date Added Customer Notified Status Comments
02/24/2011 09:55:28 True Google New Google Checkout Order No: 819737300873987
Merchant Calculations used: False