Topic ClosedBella Dream Hair Reviews

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
jsmn266 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2012 at 6:07am
I've seen some tweets to their clients or those who complain and they are completely rude and unprofessional
Sponsored Links

prettyeyez058 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2012 at 5:10pm
I recently bought the natural brazilian wavy(I believe that is the name of it) anyways, I bought 6oz of 26 inch hair a 4 oz of 22 and 4 oz of 20. The hair was gorgeous at first glance but I did notice the ends were split and dry I put a deep conditioner and a mask on the hair recommended by my stylist.But upon co-washing the hair and sealing the wefts I experienced terrible shedding. I've had the hair in for almost 3 weeks and I will be taking it out and probably will not be able to use the hair again. And I did not cut my wefts, I did wrap my hair and properly moisturize. I spent a little over 500 dollars on this hair and I am highly disappointed with the turn out of the hair. Hair is an investment to me and I feel kind of foolish for investing in the hair unfortunately. This is not a bash on the company in any way shape or form I respect them and admire her for what she has started but this is my experience with the hair.
virginhairaddict12 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2012 at 9:24am
But I never had to seal my hair wefts with other virgin hair thatbive used and even with my remy hair the ocean wave from indi remi never had to seal it. I never cut my wefts and for the price I payed I shouldn't have this much shedding
chinadoll77 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2012 at 4:08pm
Smh at the janitor......Yes,I believe that sealing is needed...

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2012 at 3:57pm
It's very pretty hair but. Maybe I should have sealed the wefts. Or something ?

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2012 at 3:42pm
So I had gotten the natural wave Brazilian hair mind you when I first put it in it was soft aand pretty and I never cut the wefts I flipped the tracks .... Why was the 20 inch hair. I got shedding like a dog ?????? And for a brief while it smelled like corn chips when I wet it -_- I eventually got the smell out by condtioning it every night for a week I did get a lot of compliments but was in aware that it had this odd smell to it and it wouldn't stop shedding omg also if u don't wash it every three days u will look like hay is on your head   Now the hair does last and it is pretty. So I decided to try straight hair from them as well the straight hair is not true to length at alllll   I got 4 bundles of black 22 inches. And it looked like 18 inch hair. And let's talk about the shedding -_- I comb my weave every day and tell me why the janitor at my job said your hair is so pretty but it's all over the place how embarrassing smh it does look and. Feel nice but. There some things that could be done better   And it smells like they use. Dark and lovely dye to sue the hair and it always runs   I was better off ordering from Sundara but I wanted to try something new never again tho
kinkycurlygirl28 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2012 at 12:40pm
 isn't that the same company suing Tami? the person who wears the hair the best is kamille but other than that it's nice looking hair but it's not a huge deal especially for the price
keizz2hair View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2012 at 11:53am
Rude cs wouldn't recommend base off that
blahseblah View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2012 at 11:22am
I just wanted to voice an opinion as a customer, just in case Bella Dream hair may read it and take some advise. 

I HATE the way she runs her instagram page. She does very often post pictures of her customers in her hair as promotion & marketing and to give real life pictures of the hair. But I feel she is extremely unprofessional the way she runs it. If ANYONE gives her advise or even suggests that she does something different she snaps on them and sometimes even begins to argue with them in the posts. I meannn, what?! What company does that?? She seems to not understand the concept of "the customer is always right" even if they are annoying, you should be professional at ALL times. It seems that she takes things very personally, and not as a BUSINESS OWNER should. I've even seen video reviews that say she gets rude with them if they had a problem with a shipment or order. One girl did a video on how she ordered hair and it shipped with no signature confirmation and she never got the package, Bella basically told her oh well, she doesn't require a signature and she didn't have to refund her her money. when ACTUALLY paypal states any package over the value of $250 NEEDS a signature confirmation and she had to refund her money. And I mean, even if that wasn't the case, what BUSINESS OWNER tells a CUSTOMER that didn't receive merch that they paid for "Oh well" WTF?? Another girl expressed how she did a review on the hair on YouTube, and said it wasn't what she expected and the next time she tried to buy hair, SHE REFUSED HER AND SENT HER MONEY BACK! Claiming she "bashed" her company. Whotf does that?? What professional business do you know of that will refuse an unhappy customer? If the customer was unhappy with their purchase, then as a business owner YOU MAKE IT BETTER. Never be rude! And her instagram is constant drama! Her most recent post is a screenshot of one of her friends I guess that says "They'll talk sh*t...But won't unfollow you tho. Oh" another was a tweegram by her that read "some of you need to think twice...check your watch and think again before you try to come for me *fist emoticon* and the list goes onnn. She treats it like her personal social page instead of a BUSINESS page. Sometimes I just want to be like BITCH grow up! and be professional! You're sounding like an uneducated, unprofessional rude ass Black woman. A white person would NEVER use their business oriented social networking page to bash, and threaten and argue with their customers. She seems so very ignorant, arrogant and stick up the ass, the way she snaps on people giving advise. You can tell she has "new money" and thinks shes a pro. She says things like "Ive been doing this for blah blah years sweety, I know what Im doing blah blah" Like bitch YOUR MARKETING NEEDS HELP.... TAKE IT! The largest companies in the world have "suggestion boxes" or suggestion links on their website. I just filled one out for Sephora the other day! And they didn't send me a letter back telling me to stay in my lane either. 

It seems as though Bella didn't go to college, or any kind of training to start her "weave business", because she acts like a hoodrat business owner. Something like Shenehneh form Martin lol! If she did go to school for Business, she would know CUSTOMER SATISFACTION is one of the MOST important aspects to running a business. NEEEVER underestimate it. The largest retail companies in the world have top notch customer VALUE. They treat their customers with respect, make sure they are satisfied, and bring them coming back- NO MATTER WHAT THE COMPLAINT/ PROBLEM IS. The customer is always right. And I hope Bella is reading this, because at the end of the day, as a fellow Black woman I want to see Black women succeed, but we've got to do better.
leeuhhbee View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2012 at 8:10pm

Edited by leeuhhbee - Jun 30 2012 at 8:13pm
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
  Share Topic