Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Belgium In Congo - Graphic Violent & Explicit

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Belgium In Congo - Graphic Violent & Explicit
    Posted: Jun 16 2013 at 4:35am
Sponsored Links

bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2013 at 4:46am

Image Above: Father looking at the severed foot and hand of his young daughter.

Above: Slaves on a rubber "plantation"

CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2013 at 4:48am

In one sentence

Sleepy
SweetNovember* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2013 at 4:56am
I'm confused. Are the whites themselves cutting these people's limbs or are the influencing the blacks to do it? The first pic confuses me. 

*didn't watch the video*
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2013 at 5:05am
Originally posted by SweetNovember* SweetNovember* wrote:

I'm confused. Are the whites themselves cutting these people's limbs or are the influencing the blacks to do it? The first pic confuses me. 

*didn't watch the video*
both. If the slaves resist or do not meet their work quota their limbs a chopped off to make an example of.

Edited by bindy - Jun 16 2013 at 5:07am
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2013 at 6:03am
Horrible....
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2013 at 6:14am
if it wasn't for a few missionaries and a kodak camera, that brutal regime would've continued on.

Edited by OoDles O - Jun 16 2013 at 8:01am
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2013 at 1:09pm
Here is the really sick part to me...they have a museum in Belgium with all their goods they stole fro the Congo. To there and see that stuff and know the pain they caused *smh*

I remember there was a huge photo of a Belgian man with his local two wives and kids. He was sitting in a chair like a king and the wives, who looked like teenagers, and kids were surrounding me.
loveandpeace1984 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote loveandpeace1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2013 at 1:48pm
That's why when white people's populations dwindling and they get killed I grin.
oneluv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote oneluv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2013 at 2:03pm
I would love to add that right now the Congo is extremely dangerous! We all know about the child soldiers and corruption going on all over there. You've all probably heard about how brutal the soldiers are to civilians... Raping women with knives, killing babies and cutting off childrens limbs??? Where do you think these people learned to be so brutal? They learned it from the evil white people, Belgians to be exact!!! They never healed from the brutality these people inflicted on them. The Belgium use to behead little children and put their heads on stick for their parents to see. White people damaged these people terribly, hopefully not beyond repair smh
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic