Perfect Hair Collection

Being too harsh?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Spokenword View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spokenword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2013 at 10:49am
Originally posted by khivey khivey wrote:

Originally posted by silver silver wrote:

Originally posted by khivey khivey wrote:

I don't understand this logic: His breath smells bad everyday, he let's a big fart rip that he knows will stink, yet he's attractive

He is good looking. He has been in a few movies as one of those background people because they saw him and asked him to sit in. He was supposed to do some modelling recently

He doesn't do that stuff around other people other than his family. Yes it does make him seem less attractive. 

LOLLOL Chile, you deserve to be with him with your logicLOLDeadLOL

true. i guess she can't get past his looks to see the man is really is.  he is used to women catering and taking his bullsh*t because they wont leave him because they find him attractive.

by the way, when you say, many children....how many are we talking? and you trying to make a baby with this man too? or do you have any with him i should ask?

Sponsored Links

BoutThatLife View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BoutThatLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2013 at 12:21pm
You listed more pros than cons.and the only pro you listed was very minor and nothing that is so rare you can't find in any other man.
alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2013 at 8:13pm
He sounds awful - good looks and all. How many kids?
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2013 at 7:53pm
lol..if anybody is getting on my nerves that bad its time for me to go. otherwise its gonna eat at me and i'll go crazy. been there done that wont do it again.

i mean i've looked past things before...but thats a long list in the op lmao

ihatepd123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ihatepd123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 6:52pm
attention: TRUE LOVE DOESNT SEE ONLY THE OUTSIDE/LOOKS/APPEARANCES BUT ALSO CHARACTER..... i personally suffer from constipation so my farts are REALLY BAD , but my boyf when i fart, jokes with me and we both fart near each other, we both dont mind. 

as to the bad breath.... well giving myself as an example again due to my health condition yes i do suffer from this sh*t and i h8 it.... i have tried a lot of things to control or overcome it but it only lasts few hrs but at least i try to combat it.... 

if u love him tell him that his bad breath is bothering you, but dont upset him.... some hints: brush his teeth more than once a day, there is a specific tootbrush to clean your mouth, THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT AS IT CLEARS YOUR BACTERIA AWAY!, and also moutwashes for hali control and chewing gums should be sugar free.

as to other things u mentioned think about them, there are some points u need to consider.

but help him to change and do ure utmost and then decide what is best for u,

and as to what i mentioned first- every1 is different.

good luck
xx
harley_quinn View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harley_quinn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 9:55am
Ewww he stank. Do you lay in the bed next to his stank self? Poor personal hygiene is just disgusting and a turn off. You say he loves you but have he tried to work on any of these bad habits. And he's passing gas in the kitchen while you're trying to eat? Girl tell his funky ass good bye and get a decent man sheesh.
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 9:58pm
Hilarity at him farting and the rug rats
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 11:33pm
oh lawd ..not another one of these relationships again....
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 5:14am
How can you even listen to him tell you about  his dreams when that dragon breaf is killing the ozone????? DeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead

This can't be a serious question....
Beauty620 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beauty620 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 8:20am
It's as simple as this....if you don't like him and you really ain't feeling him then let him go and move on. I respect the fact that he does have a job, majority of men in a relationship don't (not all but some) So that's a plus. As far as his financial stability he needs to figure that one out, if he can't help himself then you shouldn't even try to. Because i'm sure you have your own ish to worry about....now about his kids....that's one major thing I wouldn't really care for. That right there in itself would make you wanna leave and find someone with no kids or 1 child instead of 5 you feel me. 

He sounds so much like someone I used to know...He was messed up financially, he had kids, he would fart and he was lazy and oh he had stink breath...overall he was handsome and had a very charming smile. But that smile couldn't keep me, he had too much bag age and kept running back to his children's mother. 

So go with your gut feeling, never doubt self. If you feel your wasting your time and could do better alone or with another then do it.

Edited by Beauty620 - Jan 14 2014 at 8:24am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style