Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Being the other woman

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 6:45pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

jolie ... the only person in the thread with an ulcer or gnawing anything is the lady in the OP

frankly the reason I even ask, is more generic ... is because it's like a favorite pastime for people to project whatever's going on with them onto "bhm"

throwing shots at bhm meanwhile they're bhm

LOL, well, rest assured, that is not what's going on here as far as I'm concerned, LOL. I've told stuff on here that didn't necessarily cast me in the best light, I've played the fool before in life, just not on this one. I just like to tell it like I see it, even if I know it's not gonna be received well. I just don't see the point of constantly demonizing the adulteress like it's the witch salem trials all over again. I like to get both points of views, from the cheater and the cheated alike. Which is why I posted. Shrugs.
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 6:49pm
Originally posted by kimbledawn kimbledawn wrote:

Originally posted by kimbledawn kimbledawn wrote:

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

[QUOTE=kimbledawn]I agree with the 80-20 rule. Whether its from low self esteem, sketchy character or what ever, a woman who gets involved with a married man is filling a tiny open slot. She is there by comparison...you don't nag but the wife does, you do this but she doesn't. If the other woman was truly great. Everything a man would want, then why hasn't any single men offered to wife her? why isn't she enough to fill a completely open slot in a man's life. Not just weekends and holidays, not just vacations but everyday in and out.

They say the other woman's main goal is to let the wife know that she exists, to get validation that she is worth something. That's why they talk so much.

Yeah its the mans fault, but when I look at situations like this, I see myself as a woman. Who am I and what do I think I'm worth. I wouldn't take another woman's leftovers off her plate and I won't take her mans left over time. I'm worth more. It's not so much fear of the other woman, I'm sad for her.

Hmm... I don't think what most people feel for the sidepiece is "sadness", lol. More like a hurricane force type of rage. And I believe that there are some women who actually seek out married men because they'd rather enjoy all the good times without having to pick out his socks. I don't believe that it's always low self-esteem. Some sketchiness, yes. But some people are into well-defined arrangements

Well defined arrangements are cool, but there are lots of single men. I'm not single and I meet them everyday( I meet married ones too) but its all about choice. Have a man for everyday, make any arrangement you want but you have to examine why a person would choose someone who is "taken" when she can have someone free. Just don't pick up his socksBig smile
Because I believe that some women don't want to deal with the more mundane and inconvenient aspects of a committed relationship. It can be thirst for sure. It can be desperation. I also think that there are times when it can also be convenience for some women. "Just don't pick up his socks" is not realistic. Marriage is about concessions and compromise. Again, it is what it is. I'm not endorsing it, I'm just trying to make sense of it, LOL
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 6:55pm

jolie ... the only person in the thread with an ulcer or gnawing anything is the lady in the OP

frankly the reason I even ask, is more generic ... is because it's like a favorite pastime for people to project whatever's going on with them onto "bhm"

LOL, well, rest assured, that is not what's going on here as far as I'm concerned, LOL. I've told stuff on here that didn't necessarily cast me in the best light, I've played the fool before in life, just not on this one. I just like to tell it like I see it, even if I know it's not gonna be received well. I just don't see the point of constantly demonizing the adulteress like it's the witch salem trials all over again. I like to get both points of views, from the cheater and the cheated alike. Which is why I posted. Shrugs.

it sounded like you were demonizing married bhmers 

but oh ok, cool

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 7:09pm

it sounded like you were demonizing married bhmers 

but oh ok, cool

LOL, I don't have anything against married people. Marriage can be awesome if it's done well. It's just not for me anymore. But hey, I'll admit there might have been just a tiny whee bit of shot taking (in a light hearted kind of way) because I find it annoying when women on here act like getting that ring/man is the everything there is to life
313chick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote 313chick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 10:03pm

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

i don't think anyone is saying the man isn't more responsible though...it's just that as women we hold each other to a certain standard of conduct so it's hard for us to swallow.

LOL, I don't think that's all of it. It's straight up FEAR. We all know we women work hard for our relationships. Men tend to rebound much quicker than us.
If a guy is ever quick to rebound me its obvious he wasn't the one. When a guy is truly in love with a woman it will make him sick to see his girl with another guy. 
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 11:26pm
Meh...I've been a sidechick once or twice when I was younger. I really don't think too much about the main chick. She's like whatever. 
Gumdrop92 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gumdrop92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 11:46pm
This lady is really dramatic...and she seems very careless with her feeling.
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 12:05am
People who respect themselves usually respect others.

I did some dumb, disrespectful ish to myself and others a long time ago and I made a lot of excuses to not face the reality of what I was doing.

Self love is a beautiful thing. I could've screamed it from the rooftops but if my actions were showing the opposite. I wasn't fooling no dayum body. I pretended to fool myself. It works for a while. Then you realize you deserve more . What a pathetic existence.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 12:07am
He let the sidepiece see where him and his wife lay their heads ?!

Men are the most stupid cheaters. This is how people show up on your doorstep, putting your ass on blast, and potentially getting you cut. Why the hell would you let your mistress know where you live?!

Cheating Married Men Rules 101: Don't give your sidechick full access to the wife unless you ready for stitches or to give up half.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 12:32am
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Meh...I've been a sidechick once or twice when I was younger. I really don't think too much about the main chick. She's like whatever. 

did u know from the jump or did you find out later?

Edited by EPITOME - Nov 17 2012 at 12:32am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>