BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Being the other woman

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
K_Camille View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 5:45pm
LOL Jolie I was joking about the proud thing.  I don't see it as a great accomplishment but I do mean they should own what they're doing and not care what others think.  People are harsh on the other woman but husband out here getting passes.  LOL
Sponsored Links

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 5:46pm
Originally posted by K_Camille K_Camille wrote:

LOL Jolie I was joking about the proud thing.  I don't see it as a great accomplishment but I do mean they should own what they're doing and not care what others think.  People are harsh on the other woman but husband out here getting passes.  LOL

LOL Gotcha. I feel the same way.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 5:47pm
Originally posted by Addicted19034 Addicted19034 wrote:

Vomiting in the street?

Bish please.

LMAO.  
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 5:47pm
Not all adulteresses are as melodramatic as this one, though. Some are outright proud of dealing with taken and married men. I've seen too many episodes of cheaters to deny this.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 5:50pm
i don't think anyone is saying the man isn't more responsible though...it's just that as women we hold each other to a certain standard of conduct so it's hard for us to swallow.
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 5:52pm
I mean honestly if my SO cheated on me I wouldn't call the other women a homewrecker because at the end of the day he was the one who wrecked the relationship by cheating. That is all I'm saying
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 5:52pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

i don't think anyone is saying the man isn't more responsible though...it's just that as women we hold each other to a certain standard of conduct so it's hard for us to swallow.

LOL, I don't think that's all of it. It's straight up FEAR. We all know we women work hard for our relationships. Men tend to rebound much quicker than us.
K_Camille View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 5:59pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

LOL, I don't think that's all of it. It's straight up FEAR. We all know we women work hard for our relationships. Men tend to rebound much quicker than us.

I agree with this, and babyk!
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 6:08pm

If the OP was a story from a cheating husband our focus would be on the husband

But the OP is a story from a mistress so our focus is on the mistress

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 6:12pm
Fear of what?  What does the lady in the OP have to do with any of us though

Precisely who is fearful?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures