Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Being Mary Jane-new show

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 22>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 11 Votes, Average 3.55  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 9:39pm
Lort Mary
Sponsored Links

Sinnamon_Mami View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Sinnamon_Mami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 9:44pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

Originally posted by Sinnamon_Mami Sinnamon_Mami wrote:

That's embarrassing... I used to hate women who messed with married men but now I empathize with them... It's alot of "whore-shaming" when it's the man's fault ultimately...

*steps off podium*

...well if she knew he was married then...
i can understand this if it was just a bf-gf situation but this man is clearly off limits. he may have made the move but she could have said no...

I used to think the same thing but the other woman owes you nothing (not you, but the married woman).  The other woman didn't take vows or promise to remain faithful to you.....
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 9:55pm

That's embarrassing... I used to hate women who messed with married men but now I empathize with them... It's alot of "whore-shaming" when it's the man's fault ultimately...

*steps off podium*

i can understand this if it was just a bf-gf situation but this man is clearly off limits. he may have made the move but she could have said no...

I used to think the same thing but the other woman owes you nothing (not you, but the married woman).  The other woman didn't take vows or promise to remain faithful to you.....

this is 100% true, but doesnt make her any less a whore...this also doesnt take away the mans responsibility...just two hoes doing what hoes do
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 9:58pm
I reallllllllllllyyyy like this show
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 9:58pm

*steps off podium*

She owes herself better though. Women short change ourselves then wanna blame men for our lack of self worth and stupidity. Nah, if a woman wants to be with a man with a wife or whatever then go head but at least stand up and own that shyt, so when the same gets done to you, you at least won't be the victim in all this.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 9:59pm
I'm so sad he sniffed that coke..and she fuked that man
Sinnamon_Mami View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Sinnamon_Mami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 10:03pm
^^Addiction is a mug...Confused
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 10:51pm
Addiction is something else. We should have a thread about it.

hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 11:29pm
Originally posted by yaya24 yaya24 wrote:

^ she is soo basic and he IS short

Broken Heart

Basic!!!!!!! I have a feeling he's gonna pop up with a couple (black) side children with his new found popularity
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 5:58am

*steps off podium*

this is 100% true, but doesnt make her any less a whore...this also doesnt take away the mans responsibility...just two hoes doing what hoes do

Correct.

It's not about the fact that the other woman did not make any promises.

- It's about the fact that if a woman (any woman) sleeps with a married man = Whore.

(Unless she was not aware he's married. But that's because women are too eager to sleep with a guy BEFORE really getting to know him and that takes months. In that time .. she has enough time to visit his place etc and figure out that he's married or something. So if she has some basic self esteem and not so willing to 'give it away' ... she never has to get tricked into sleeping with a married man. DUH!)

- The married man the sleeps around = cheat and a dog.

So BOTH parties are living low and if they are stupid enough to marry each other ... well, they deserve each other and all the cr** that follows when you get involved with sneaky lying people.

I think people are so willing to defend Gabby's involvement with this married man .. because they themselves are in the habit of sleeping with married men ... so they have to turn it around and make it the responsibily of the man and the wife. In other words .. it's okay to be a whore because you did not take any vows. Stupid.

Edited by Printer_Ink - Jan 22 2014 at 6:02am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 22>