Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Being debt free is as simple as starving yourself.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Being debt free is as simple as starving yourself.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 9:28am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Yes, they are.

Bunny, we're your tenants low income?
nope, but as for whites, there are a certain group of them that I'd turn away also.
Sponsored Links

SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 9:37am
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

My uncle always says not to rent to Mexicans and don't buy used cars from
Mexicans or Blacks.
I would not buy anything second hand from anybody unless its a garage sale.  I had problems with this haitian couple & my dad rents out his 2nd home to another haitian family.  They pay, but is always late by a month or 2.  I also would not deal with black americans or ratchet jamaicans that wear them spikey weaves that have asymmetrical cuts.  I may rent to a hispanic cuz they are afraid of immigration, so they try to avoid any kind of trouble.  Plus when they are out of work, they find something quick & will work off the books.  Blacks just sit around &  let the bills pile up

ALSO I WILL NEED TO DO BETTER CREDIT CHECKS, REFERENCE CHECKS, & PHOTOCOPY DRIVERS LICENSE & SS CARDS.  IF anybody wants me to trust them again

well damn

and yes to the blue
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 9:42am
I've never paid rent late. I need to be on time bc it's my number 1 defense when these leasing companies start acting up.
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 9:51am

I've never paid rent late. I need to be on time bc it's my number 1 defense when these leasing companies start acting up.
Me either!!  I LOVE my credit & I am determined to keep it in its excellent standing.  So many times I have to bite the bullet for others so my credit doesn't suffer.  cosigning loans, cars, joint credit cards & the property....sheesh!! I'm just like fucc everybody, I'm going for dolo cuz I know I'm not gonna let myself down.  Other ppl let me down constantly

and I dont forget sh*t!  This bitch named Myra owes me $10 from when I was in HSAngry
bebe88 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bebe88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 10:48am
You all are killing me, LOL.

I know I can edit posts bunny, but its way too much drama to do on my phone. Can't post on my iPad for some reason and my laptop is full of it!
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 6:39pm
Originally posted by dreamz dreamz wrote:

this is the time to funnel your money properly into a future where you can sit on your ass and annoy bhm if you so choose by the time you're 41.

this was my life goal too/LOL
laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 7:05pm
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

My uncle always says not to rent to Mexicans and don't buy used cars from
Mexicans or Blacks.
I would not buy anything second hand from anybody unless its a garage sale.  I had problems with this haitian couple & my dad rents out his 2nd home to another haitian family.  They pay, but is always late by a month or 2.  I also would not deal with black americans or ratchet jamaicans that wear them spikey weaves that have asymmetrical cuts.  I may rent to a hispanic cuz they are afraid of immigration, so they try to avoid any kind of trouble.  Plus when they are out of work, they find something quick & will work off the books.  Blacks just sit around &  let the bills pile up

ALSO I WILL NEED TO DO BETTER CREDIT CHECKS, REFERENCE CHECKS, & PHOTOCOPY DRIVERS LICENSE & SS CARDS.  IF anybody wants me to trust them again

Whitewoman08 is that you Geek
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567