Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Being an alilbi for your friend..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Being an alilbi for your friend..
    Posted: May 04 2014 at 7:38pm
While she cheats on her man? Are you cool with this?

I just got a text from a friend saying she's out to dinner with me and if he calls do not answer.
Sponsored Links

NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2014 at 7:42pm
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2014 at 7:46pm
yup
HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2014 at 7:49pm
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

yup

I think I feel awkward because her husband is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sweet. He's the nicest guy ever. Would probably be upset if he knew. Ouch
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2014 at 7:51pm
I dont like to be pulled into another person's lie...dont make your drama my drama
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2014 at 7:54pm
Lol he'd probably be upset if he knew his wife was cheating? How sweet we talking

Depends on the friend, her man and with whom she's cheating... different options for different tiers
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2014 at 8:06pm
If they're not married, yes. If they are and I can't stand the husband, yes. Otherwise no.

Edit: Come to think of it, only if I dislike the dude (husband or boyfriend or if I'm indifferent to him/don't know him well) will I agree to serve as an alibi.

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - May 04 2014 at 8:14pm
JasmineE02 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote JasmineE02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2014 at 8:13pm
Nope.  My friends know better than to ask too.  Don't involve me in your mess.  
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2014 at 8:21pm
She didn't give you a choice in the matter? Just told you that you're the alibi? She ain't sheit.DeadLOL

Just tell her not to include you anymore because it makes you uncomfortable. Then you'll never have to worry about it again.

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2014 at 8:31pm
Yep.....but my friends have been my friends for over a decade.t.....he might be mad at you but he will understand......your aint his friend.....where does your loyalty lie? Atleast she told you.....Ive heard of people being used as alibis and not even knowing about it.....give me a heads up when I gotta lie.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
  Share Topic