BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Being a bit envious..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2014 at 9:20pm
Originally posted by TOUSHA11 TOUSHA11 wrote:

I do not understand why some of yall be acting like people can not truly be happy in a relationship. Too me many of you rationalize to make yourself feel better. Nothing wrong with if you want to be with someone but no you should not be envious . When your time comes and then what if your friend or friends are single and they are pessimistic just as you are about their relationships. Then the shoe will be on the other foot and you will think they Hating or what not. Everybody longs for companionship and nothing is wrong that just make sure you choose a companion the values and respects you. 

Hmmm, I see your point but I think what most people meant is the grass is not greener on the other side....at least thats what I meant.  In my statement notice  I said 'as you think".  Just because it works for your friends DOES NOT mean its going to work for you.

My friend and her husband seem like the most happiest couple ever. Everyone who meets them joke about their relationship and how they want a husband like him until they know the details. They are swingers and they have orgies at least twice a month. Now why would I be envious of that?

Edited by HowardAlumAKA - May 01 2014 at 9:21pm
Sponsored Links

naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 1:01am
swingers and orgies ! IS the lady happy or just pretending? Sounds like a game of thrones episode... LOL-

I think its very important to be in touch with our emotions-
sistagal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sistagal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2014 at 5:34am
Thanks guys for your comments. I do agree that it was because I was feeling a bit lonely. And it is something that I am making sure I work on so it doesn't turn me into the bitter person I'm not.

I also just read this quote "stop comparing where you are to where everyone else is. It doesn't move you further ahead, improve your situation, or help you find peace. It just feeds your shame, fuels your feelings of inadequacy, and ultimately, it keeps you stuck. The reality is that there is no correct path in life. Everyone has their own unique journeys."

Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2014 at 6:25am
Many people don't even know what love is, let alone the self-satisfaction that comes from creating that which they truly love.

Don't sabotage your goals with negative thoughts from someone else's reality.
Learn to be an incorporator. Take the bits and pieces of inspiration from those you admire, and add your own touch to it and do the necessary work to reach your goal.

Alone doesn't have to equal lonely for everyone who is alone, and together doesn't have to mean faking happiness for those who are together, but most importantly, what do these words mean for you?

Get comfortable with your own pace, and feel no guilt for going at the pace you naturally go at because there is no race and no one prize. Happiness is available for us all. No one special couple.
Don't deny or underestimate the power of inspiration, but learn to be inspired by others without losing yourself. But first you have to know yourself before you could know if you are losing yourself, and if you are seeking yourself in someone else, maybe that indicates that you are unaware that you already have yourself, and the point of a union isn't to find yourself but to share yourself.

Just my irrelevant $0.02.

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2014 at 6:43am
Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

Many people don't even know what love is, let alone the self-satisfaction that comes from creating that which they truly love.

Don't sabotage your goals with negative thoughts from someone else's reality.
Learn to be an incorporator. Take the bits and pieces of inspiration from those you admire, and add your own touch to it and do the necessary work to reach your goal.

Alone doesn't have to equal lonely
for everyone who is alone, and together doesn't have to mean faking happiness for those who are together, but most importantly, what do these words mean for you?

Get comfortable with your own pace, and feel no guilt for going at the pace you naturally go at because there is no race and no one prize. Happiness is available for us all. No one special couple.
Don't deny or underestimate the power of inspiration, but learn to be inspired by others without losing yourself. But first you have to know yourself before you could know if you are losing yourself, and if you are seeking yourself in someone else, maybe that indicates that you are unaware that you already have yourself, and the point of a union isn't to find yourself but to share yourself.

Just my irrelevant $0.02.

see...

and that's all she wrote!!!!

bae!

but most importantly... life is not a race.. if you compete with others at living you will always always always fall short and that does nothing but damage yourself esteem
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2014 at 7:32am

only felt this way once when I was 15

I do envy people that have great work environments and training programs though
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2014 at 11:45am
your $0.02 is priceless
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567