Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Being a bit envious..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
uppitynegroid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2014 at 8:37am
I've gone through this stage.  Just remember everyone has their own path in life.  Some people will meet their soulmate before you, start their career before you, etc.   The most important thing is that when these events finally materialize in your life, you feel happy and fulfilled.  Until then, learn to be happy with your present life. 
Sponsored Links

Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2014 at 8:37am
I don't envy anyone's relationship, no sir.
One of my closet friends acted like her relationship was so damn perfect, she bragged so much about what he did for her. 
She recently revealed that she had been unhappy in the relationship for a couple years. 

Edited by Missvw - May 01 2014 at 8:38am
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2014 at 8:46am
^^^^ Very common. I have learned that the people that are always bragging on their relationships are the ones most likely in trouble. The bragging is a way of convincing themselves that everything is great.

If everything is great, okay so what are you trying to prove? ... keep your mouth shut.
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2014 at 11:11am
I do think envy to some degree is normal
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2014 at 11:21am
^^ Yea it is normal. If you are lonely..

Single and lonely are often confused... they don't always go hand in hand...

It's very possible to feel lonely and envy other people's relationships while in a relationship/marriage yourself....

Edited by ModelessDiva - May 01 2014 at 11:25am
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2014 at 12:11pm
And we wonder why the happy marriage/relationship threads are only 2 pages. Lol

Edited by PurplePhase - May 01 2014 at 12:11pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2014 at 1:01pm
lol
HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2014 at 7:09pm
Originally posted by sistagal sistagal wrote:

Originally posted by HowardAlumAKA HowardAlumAKA wrote:

You are not envious, you are just lonely. You don't want what your friends have, you just want your own. Look at yourself and ask yourself why are you single because its you.

Yeah I probably don't go out very often & when I do it's usually same people and same places. My attitude and mentality is just fine I'm sure! I'm pretty good at reviewing myself haha.

Sorry, didnt mean to sound harsh, I was in a rush.

When I say you I dont mean it in a negative way. Im sure its not your attitude or mentality but it is something as simple as going to the same places, seeing the same people. Do something new! Singles mixers..online dating....speed dating. You never know who you could meet so all is not hopeless.Smile

and trust me....your friends in relationships are not unicorns and rainbow happy as you think....
TOUSHA11 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote TOUSHA11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2014 at 7:28pm
I do not understand why some of yall be acting like people can not truly be happy in a relationship. Too me many of you rationalize to make yourself feel better. Nothing wrong with if you want to be with someone but no you should not be envious . When your time comes and then what if your friend or friends are single and they are pessimistic just as you are about their relationships. Then the shoe will be on the other foot and you will think they Hating or what not. Everybody longs for companionship and nothing is wrong that just make sure you choose a companion the values and respects you. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2014 at 7:38pm
Originally posted by TOUSHA11 TOUSHA11 wrote:

I do not understand why some of yall be acting like people can not truly be happy in a relationship. Too me many of you rationalize to make yourself feel better. Nothing wrong with if you want to be with someone but no you should not be envious . When your time comes and then what if your friend or friends are single and they are pessimistic just as you are about their relationships. Then the shoe will be on the other foot and you will think they Hating or what not. Everybody longs for companionship and nothing is wrong that just make sure you choose a companion the values and respects you. 

I mean......if you know your relationship is good I dont see why you would even worry about someone elses opinion..

I sure wouldn't....
It shouldnt matter how someone feels about you and yours...

ijs...

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style