Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Being a bit envious..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 2:49pm
btw I dont think its ideal to be envious of anything/anyone...period...

If you want a relationship...prepare for it mentally and emotionally... put yourself in a position for one but leave the envy part out..

Envy will get you in trouble....

Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 2:50pm
Chile don't let it get you down, hell ask one of your gf if they know anyone who might be a good match for you.

Domonique brags to anyone one who will listen that her man is the greatest but I found out the reason she wasn't drinking with us last week because she was on antibiotics that she was on to cure whatever was ailing her sick vagina since her perfect man decided to leave her a gift. 

They still living together in bliss ConfusedConfusedConfused....

He will come along
sistagal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sistagal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 3:06pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

btw I dont think its ideal to be envious of anything/anyone...pe<b style="font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4;">riod...
<b style="font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4;">
<b style="font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4;">If you want a relationship...prepare for it mentally and emotionally... put yourself in a position for one but leave the envy part out..

I'm only human sometimes we feel some negative emotions...

But it definitely doesn't make me a bad friend, I don't try to sabotage anything and we talk normally. Just can't help that feeling at the pit of my stomach sometimes you know.

And like Derri said, I'm trying to focus on other things like my career etc but sometimes my brain sabotages me and goes back there!
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 3:08pm
Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

I need to leave this site it's true what they say BHM leaves you bald headed, fat, lonely, and depressed.
sod off mate
sistagal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sistagal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 3:09pm
Originally posted by bg bg wrote:

why is it a 'comfort' to know that your 'friend' may be in a bad relationship LOL sounds like something you tell yourself to feel better about being without a companion...which is pretty sad

cheer up OP and continue to work on yourself, get out and meet new people and do new things...when the time is right it will happen...fret not

you never know where your future love is waiting for you Heart

Haha! I know right!!!

I'm definitely trying not to fret and do different things etc. I don't like focusing on age but I'm not far from 30! I'm not saying I want to be married, I just want to at least be in a stable relationship. I'm sure it's not unnatural to feel that way! & it's bad that sometimes it comes out as envy.
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 3:19pm
When we see things, and other people with things that we perceive as desirable, we realize that it is an option, and we start to desire the experience of it too.
That's the nature of being a human.

Just think the thoughts that match your desires, instead of thinking thoughts that would trouble you if they materialized.
Such as, 'it seems that will never be me!' etc.

Maybe instead, give a good thought about the experience, and then put out a thought that matches your desires for yourself.

Edited by Derri - Apr 30 2014 at 3:24pm
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 3:22pm
Originally posted by sistagal sistagal wrote:

Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

btw I dont think its ideal to be envious of anything/anyone...pe<b style="font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4;">riod...
<b style="font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4;">
<b style="font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4;">If you want a relationship...prepare for it mentally and emotionally... put yourself in a position for one but leave the envy part out..

I'm only human sometimes we feel some negative emotions...

But it definitely doesn't make me a bad friend, I don't try to sabotage anything and we talk normally. Just can't help that feeling at the pit of my stomach sometimes you know.

And like Derri said, I'm trying to focus on other things like my career etc but sometimes my brain sabotages me and goes back there!

ah..i see... well i wish you the bestEmbarrassed

sistagal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sistagal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 3:22pm
Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

When we see things, and other people with things, we realize that it is an option, and we start to desire the experience of it.
That's the nature of being a human.
Just think the thoughts that match your desires, instead of thinking thoughts that would trouble you if they materialized.
Such as, 'it seems that will never be me!' etc.

Maybe instead, give a good thought about the experience, and then put out a thought that matches your desires for yourself.

Thanks for the great advice Derri. I definitely need to move away from the negative feeling.
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 3:26pm
Anytime sistagal.

Yes, move away from the negative thinking that leads to negative feelings, which leads to negative actions, which leads to negative experiences.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 3:31pm
I think it is okay to occasionally have that 'I wish I wasn't single' and it's a good thing that you recognize that feeling and want to change that feeling into a positive one.

You might have to take a little break from hanging around the friend that is making you feel negative while you work on those feelings. Do you have any single friends? Maybe you can talk to her or him and go out more and hey, you might meet someone.

Think of the positives you have going on in your life and enjoy this 'single lady' time in your life.Smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
  Share Topic