Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Being a bit envious..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 1:08pm
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

What about the relationships that are what they seem? Come on now don't feel good about being single because you find solace in the fact that SOME relationships aren't what they seem. That's a bit sad actually...I think feeling a little envious is normal especially when it's something you long for but you can't let that consume you. You can't allow your loneliness to get in the way of you being a good and supportive friend. You just have to stay positive and believe that your mister right will come along just as your friends did.

People are in fucced up relationships, this is true but there are GREAT relationships out there. Loving, committed, trusting and consistently growing relationships. How do you feel about those? How do you comfort yourself when faced with a loving relationship and you don't have one?

I agree with all of thisClap
Sponsored Links

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 1:12pm

Lol... nobody is happy to be single because of other people's failed relationships... very silly

I enjoy being single because at 21 I have no desire for a serious relationship right now..

I just made it into adulthood...life is to be lived first.

Edited by ModelessDiva - Apr 30 2014 at 2:50pm
bg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote bg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 1:12pm
why is it a 'comfort' to know that your 'friend' may be in a bad relationship LOL sounds like something you tell yourself to feel better about being without a companion...which is pretty sad

cheer up OP and continue to work on yourself, get out and meet new people and do new things...when the time is right it will happen...fret not

you never know where your future love is waiting for you Heart
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 1:13pm
Be happy you ain't a baby mama and a statistic. You have a better chance with a nice white man who will treat you instead of a brotha man.
sistagal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sistagal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 1:15pm

What about the relationships that are what they seem? Come on now don't feel good about being single because you find solace in the fact that SOME relationships aren't what they seem. That's a bit sad actually...I think feeling a little envious is normal especially when it's something you long for but you can't let that consume you. You can't allow your loneliness to get in the way of you being a good and supportive friend. You just have to stay positive and believe that your mister right will come along just as your friends did.

People are in fucced up relationships, this is true but there are GREAT relationships out there. Loving, committed, trusting and consistently growing relationships. How do you feel about those? How do you comfort yourself when faced with a loving relationship and you don't have one?

This here. I know there are people in difficult relationships but there are loads in great ones. & we all long for companionship and it's not fun being the bridesmaid and never the bride, if you get what I mean. & Mr right is always for someone else...

It's just a bit of a pang where I'm happy to talk about it and be all excited but people in relationships cannot have a conversation sometimes without bringing up the bf. & afterwards it's just a bit of an "aww I wish I had someone to talk about" feeling

Edited by sistagal - Apr 30 2014 at 3:01pm
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 1:24pm
Nope !!!   I am single by choice. Married friends are envious of my life. Nothing better than being untethered.

FREEDOM !!
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 1:37pm

The more you focus on what you don't have is the more you wont have it.

Whether my friends were single, not looking, or looking, i found out what my own desires were, and focused on them.
Stop comparing your experiences to those of others or you will never be happy.
Be happy for your friends knowing that you're in this life too, and goodness is not limited to just them, unless you believe it is.

Edited by Derri - Apr 30 2014 at 1:40pm
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 1:38pm
I'm pretty much always the only single one with my friends. And with my family...8 brothers and sisters and they're all married or in a long term relationship and so are all my cousins and what not.

But I'm single by choice so I never feel envious. With family it is awkward sometimes because I'm always the 3rd or 5th wheel since everyone has a partner. I'm actually not uncomfortable but everyone else is.

I don't see envy as a bad thing though unless it's sabotaging your ability to be good friend. Otherwise, it's a kind of motivator. And if you want a relationship you'll have one in time. That's for sure.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 1:43pm

love this post
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 2:11pm
I need to leave this site it's true what they say BHM leaves you bald headed, fat, lonely, and depressed.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
  Share Topic