Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Being a bit envious..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sistagal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sistagal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Being a bit envious..
    Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 12:07pm
Have you ever been the only one who is single amongst your friends to the point where you feel a little jealous of those in relationships, particularly your friends. Where you try to be happy for them but you're just a little envious that you are still single.

How have you dealt with it?
Sponsored Links

nebhnebh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nebhnebh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 12:11pm
I have not but just wanted to say, if this is you, sorry you are feeling this way.  Chin up!
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 12:26pm
lexis83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote lexis83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 12:31pm
Don't be envious. When you sit through some of the issues people in relationships go through you'd be glad you're waiting on your relationship to happen. It moreso upsets me when people feel bad for you for being single.
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 12:34pm
No. Not because other people's relationships may not be what it seems but because the time i spend being jealous could be spent working on myself.
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 12:39pm
lol I'm single but I'm definitely not jealous...a lot of relationships are not what they seem.

All of my friends have horrible relationships, been cheated on, some beat, or verbally abused (in front of me) but "he loves me" so it's ok..

Most of em are in it for the long haul too... they plan on getting married.. you can't tell them nothing.. I stopped talking...

If they like it I love it I guess...
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 12:43pm
ming you beat me to it...

A lot of people envy their relationships too...

I just sit and think... gurl

herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (15) Thanks(15)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 12:57pm
What about the relationships that are what they seem? Come on now don't feel good about being single because you find solace in the fact that SOME relationships aren't what they seem. That's a bit sad actually...I think feeling a little envious is normal especially when it's something you long for but you can't let that consume you. You can't allow your loneliness to get in the way of you being a good and supportive friend. You just have to stay positive and believe that your mister right will come along just as your friends did.

People are in fucced up relationships, this is true but there are GREAT relationships out there. Loving, committed, trusting and consistently growing relationships. How do you feel about those? How do you comfort yourself when faced with a loving relationship and you don't have one?
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 12:59pm
Originally posted by sistagal sistagal wrote:

Have you ever been the only one who is single amongst your friends to the point where you feel a little jealous of those in relationships, particularly your friends. Where you try to be happy for them but you're just a little envious that you are still single.

How have you dealt with it?

The grass may look greener, but enjoy being single. There's nothing wrong with being "that friend". Don't be jealous bc at the end of the day you are accountable to no1LOL

Now if yall are going on group dates, then I have no ideaCry
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 1:06pm
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

What about the relationships that are what they seem? Come on now don't feel good about being single because you find solace in the fact that SOME relationships aren't what they seem. That's a bit sad actually...I think feeling a little envious is normal especially when it's something you long for but you can't let that consume you. You can't allow your loneliness to get in the way of you being a good and supportive friend. You just have to stay positive and believe that your mister right will come along just as your friends did.

People are in fucced up relationships, this is true but there are GREAT relationships out there. Loving, committed, trusting and consistently growing relationships. How do you feel about those? How do you comfort yourself when faced with a loving relationship and you don't have one?

This is true.  Such a negative outlook certainly ain't gonna help you/set you up when you actually do have the opportunity to enter a relationship.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
  Share Topic