Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Behold a PALE horse? Has anyone read this book?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedBehold a PALE horse? Has anyone read this book?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14151617>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
Starrygurl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2010 at 8:53am
Really a law? These are mostly old news. I still feel a little uneasy when I heard moms saying their kids just got their flu shot. I wanted to a least hint about the side effects when I saw a  fashion blogger who's a mom.(I read her blog sometimes) Posted she got her sons ready for the flu season. I'm not a mom so I don't know.
*copy
Maryland - Parents Will Be Jailed If Kids Aren't Injected

You need to click the link posted below to see the video clip from a local TV news station in order to hear the words of the vaccine promoters and the adults being used to push the vaccination agenda. You will notice in the TV report that there is not ONE WORD offered in de fence of NOT vaccinating these children The only comments you get are from the reporters presenting the story and from the people they interview is that it's necessary to crack down on those delinquent and irresponsible parents are are unwilling to PROTECT their children with vaccination Well, "enough is enough" says Maryland States Attorney Glenn Ivey. He's going to haul these "irresponsible" parents into court and throw them in jail if they don't IMMEDIATELY comply with vaccination ORDERS from the school and state. Doctors and nurses will be standing by with syringes in hand ready to pump up those hapless little children with the mandated vaccines. Working hat in glove with Ivey is Dr. Betty Despenza-Green, described as the Chief of Student Services. Speaking from the press conference microphone-which were set up right in front of the courhouse so there is no mistaking the threat implied-Dr. Despenza-Green wanted the TV cameras to know that " We need those students safe" Yea, right.

I can only HOPE that the anti-vaccine community will make an all-out effort to reach those parents so they can tell them how to immediately file a vaccine exemption form and stop this outrage against the parent's rights. Second, an injunction needs to be filed on behalf of the parents in order to prevent any immediate coercive court action before the parents bow to the pressure being put upon them. Third, a lawsuit needs to be filed against the school and the local school board, similar to the action taken by Dr Len Horowitz in Hawaii when his daughter faced this same dilemma a year ago, and force the school to INFORM parents that they can opt out of vaccinations by filing the EXEMPTION form. As it is, the school do NOT want parents to know that they can opt out.

Lastly, Dr. Betty Dispenza-Green and States Attorney Glenn Ivey need to be run out of office. Anyone who would attempt to use the threat of jail to force parents to vaccinate their children against their will is a Nazi and must be removed from positions of power over the public. ...Ken Adachi]

By Mark Century, TruthNews
http://educate-yourself.org/cn/georg...y14nov07.shtml

Forward courtesy of David William Kimball dwkimball@sbcglobal.net>

Prince Georges County, MD

1,600 school children and their parents have been ordered to appear in circuit court this Saturday where health workers will immediately force them to receive required shots. Parents who don't bring their children to court for the shots are to be jailed.

"We can do this the easy way or we can do this the hard way, but it's going to have to get done." said State Attorney Glenn Ivey.

Nazi #1.
Dr. Betty Despenza-Green : "We need those children immunized. We need those children in school. We need those students safe. "

[Tip from Ken Adachi: If you were really concerned about children's safety, Herr Doktor, you would know that there is a MOUNTAIN of documents and studies which PROVE that vaccines are HARMFUL, dangerous, TOXIC to children (
http://educate-yourself.org/vcd/)

Nazi #2.
Maryland States Attorney Glenn Ivey: "We can do this the eay way, or we can do this the hard way, but it's gotta get done."

[Tip from Ken: What's "gotta get done", tough guy, if to kick your fascist ass out of the States Attoney office and get you back to chasing ambulances. And when you have a little spare time, maybe you could pick up a copy of the US Constitution and the Bill of Rights and do some schooling yourself. ]

http://www.rense.com/general79/inject.htm
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2010 at 9:07am
I don't know if all these researchers all are 100% with the studies. I'm just posting the news from around the world.
Vaccines Found to Cause Diabetes in Children
NaturalNews) Two new studies showing that vaccines increase the risk of diabetes have been published in the Open Pediatric Medicine Journal.

In a prior study, published in the journal Autoimmunity, Dr. J. Bartholomew Classen of Classen Immunotherapies and David Carey Classen of the University of Utah compared more than 100,000 children who had received between one and four doses of the hemophilus vaccine with more than 100,000 unvaccinated children. The Classens found that after seven years, children in the vaccination group had a 26 percent higher risk of developing diabetes than children in the non-vaccine group. This amounted to an extra 54 cases of diabetes per 100,000 children vaccinated.

The Classens noted that the vaccine itself is only projected to prevent seven deaths and seven to 26 cases of permanent disability per 100,000 children.

"Our results conclusively prove there is a causal relationship between immunization schedules and diabetes," J. Bartholomew Classen said at the time.

In the more recent study, Classen examined data on the same vaccine, this time looking only at children who had a sibling with Type 2 diabetes. He found that the hemophilus vaccine led to an extra case of diabetes in one of every 50 such children, or 2 percent. This is 40 times higher than the already-elevated rate found in the Autoimmunity study.

"The recent data shows that common childhood vaccines are especially dangerous to children with a strong family history of diabetes," Classen said. "Parents of a child with a strong family history of insulin-dependent diabetes ... should know that the administration of a full series of vaccines may have a greater than 5 percent chance of causing their child to develop diabetes."

Another study, published in the same issue of the Open Pediatric Medicine Journal, demonstrated a connection between the hepatitis B vaccine and Type 2 diabetes.

http://www.naturalnews.com/023902.html
HPV Vaccine Causes 21
Deaths And Counting

New England Journal of Medicine claims that only about 10% of drug induced side effects are reported

OTTAWA -- Critics say that the reasons to avoid using the HPV vaccine, Gardasil, continue to pile up in the form of thousands of instances of severe side effects, including numerous deaths.

In response to the mounting evidence that the vaccine may not be safe for widespread use, the Centre for Disease Control (CDC) is slated to release a study in October that will attempt to determine the validity of these reports.

Judicial Watch, a public interest group, has closely monitored Gardasil since it was released by creator Merck in 2006, periodically detailing statistics on the numerous side effects users have experienced. The most recent report alleges that the drug has been responsible for 21 deaths and 9,749 adverse reactions, including 78 outbreaks of genital warts and 10 miscarriages.

As daunting as these current statistics are, it seems that even they may be gravely underestimating the health risks associated with using Gardasil. A study by the New England Journal of Medicine claims that only about 10% of drug induced side effects are reported to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS).

Furthermore, FiercePharma.com claims that experts have criticized the actual effectiveness of the cervical cancer vaccine, saying Merck has exaggerated the drug's usefulness.

Despite the alleged dangers of using Garasil and concerns about its actual medical success, Merck is continuing to push the drug into state mandatory vaccine lists and schools.

http://brownpelicanla.com/index.php/...hs_and_countin

See related LifeSiteNews.com coverage -

Gardasil - 18 Dead, Thousands Suffer Complications
http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2008/jul/08070809.html

Why Medical Authorities Cannot be Trusted on Gardasil HPV Vaccine By Gwen Landolt
http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2007/dec/07121905.html

Ontario Catholic School Board Rejects HPV Vaccine on School Premises
http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2007/oct/07101806.html

Controversial HPV Vaccine Causing One Death Per Month: FDA Report
http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2008/jul/08070316.html

http://www.rense.com/general83/hpv.htm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2010 at 9:11am
UK news

Cervical cancer jab teens being 'bribed' with vouchers

Feb 9 2010 by Alison Dayani, Birmingham Mail

TEENAGE girls in Birmingham are being offered shopping vouchersStern Smile to have the controversial HPV cervical cancer jab, it can be revealed today.

If they have the jab the teenagers each get £45 worth of Love2Shop store vouchers.

But the vouchers for jabs scheme was branded “bribery” by the mother of one teenage girl, while another described it as “unethical coercion.”

It is being offered by cash-strapped NHS bosses in north and east Birmingham, where only a third of eligible girls have been vaccinated.

They are spending £22,500 on the scheme, targeting 500 teenagers in a bid to protect them from the disease which killed 27-year-old TV personality Jade Goody.

One mum, who wants to remain anonymous, said her 17-year-old daughter was offered vouchers after making a decision to not have the jab. “This sort of coercion is unethical and will deter teenagers from deciding what they really want if money is involved,” said the mum. “I am appalled and think it is also wasting huge amounts of NHS cash that could go towards lifesaving cancer drugs or operations.”

Another concerned mum, Helen Neuenhaus, from Great Barr, has been battling to get her 16-year-old daughter Emily vaccinated when she was missed off the list.

“I can’t get the vaccine for Emily for love nor money,” claimed the 45-year-old PR manager. “They have made a mess of the whole situation but I don’t think bribery and corruption is the way forward. It also sends the wrong signal that if you wait and don’t have the jab, you can get offered vouchers.”

Bosses at NHS East and North (BEN) chose not to give the injections in schools like other areas, but at GP surgeries instead, causing confusion and some teenagers falling into a loophole of not being vaccinated.

Sally Brooks, spokeswoman for BEN, said: “We are committed to driving up attendances so are using a more innovative and proactive approach.

“The vaccine is given over six months in three injections.

“For each appointment, a young woman will receive gift vouchers. If she attends all three, this will amount to a possible total of £45 in Love2Shop vouchers.”

Figures show only a third of girls in the north and east of the city have received a full course of HPC. This compares to 90 per cent of girls protected just a few miles away in Sandwell and Solihull.

http://www.birminghammail.net/news/t...7319-25793503/

AarisZilton View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2010 at 9:30am
WOW! I'm really intrigued! I remember talking to one of my sugar daddies and he would tell me stuff like this. He is taking a tour of south america to live in the rain forest and live off the eart and see what else is out there besides USA. We delve into government and conspiarcy theories all the time and his family is connected to the Kennedy's he said oneof his uncles wrote a book tha never got ou because they killed the uncle I belive and anyone who got affiliated with it got a random call from the government threatening them to leave it alone. It had all these secrets to expose. He also stated that the US is getting crazy and he wants to relocate for better gronds. I have not talkedto him a week or so but I will bring this to his attention. Very Intrigued.

AZ
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2010 at 9:33am
I can't help it, off topic had to post some of the yahoo comments about the missile.LOL
Some people are freaking over this, but government better get their story ready.
"It's just a stunt by some family that want's to get famous,next thing you'll hear is that a little kid climbed into the homemade rocket when nobody was looking,and then the wife hit the green button by accident."

"Is Jack Bauer too late to stop this missile threat to the US?

tick...tick...tick..."

"This is NOT the first time something like this has ever happened. The military has done many things in secret and the public will never know. Only this time, it was seen by someone and photographed. The military knows what's up. Just not talking."

"Ok, it went up, where did it land?" (I want to know too)

"i like when he says that america was never in danger because nothing was hit and no damage reported. i feel really safe now in america. everybody is just sitting at their desks and scratching their heads. the army asks"hey air force,was that you?" "nope,wasnt me,but you might want to ask the navy" navy calls the air force. "hi airforce, was that you with the rocket/missle?" "naw,wasnt us but i heard the army chuckling a few minutes ago,go ask him"

"The fact that the military states that while they dont know what it is, but not to worry about it, means one thing. They know exactly what it is, where it was launched and what it was for. They are also banking on Americas Short term memory loss. If it stays out of the news long enough....it never happened."

"The best theory I've heard is that it was fired from a North Korean submarine as a show of force. It could also have been fired from a Red Chinese submarine for the same reason."

"So this is what happens if you hit the big red button that says "Launch Missile"

"It's iron mann"LOL

"Let me get this straight - we have a missle that nobody knows where it came from or where it went or who launched it. Our Defense Department or Homeland Security have no knowledge of it but yet they can safely say "don't worry". Our government continues to amaze me, twenty years from now it will be revealed that is was "Oooops" wrong button or that a terrorist that aimed it the wrong direction. Mean while you can sleep soundly knowing we are safe form our enemies."

"And we have the balls to decide who is responsible enough to have nukes."

"Islamic terrorist to another...... "I said to launch it toward the westerners not the west you fool!!!!"Shocked

"So missiles can be launched off the coast and no one knows anything ,but, I still can't carry a bagle onto an airplane!"

Edited by Starrygurl - Nov 10 2010 at 9:41am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2010 at 9:37am
Originally posted by AarisZilton AarisZilton wrote:

WOW! I'm really intrigued! I remember talking to one of my sugar daddies and he would tell me stuff like this. He is taking a tour of south america to live in the rain forest and live off the eart and see what else is out there besides USA. We delve into government and conspiarcy theories all the time and his family is connected to the Kennedy's he said oneof his uncles wrote a book tha never got ou because they killed the uncle I belive and anyone who got affiliated with it got a random call from the government threatening them to leave it alone. It had all these secrets to expose. He also stated that the US is getting crazy and he wants to relocate for better gronds. I have not talkedto him a week or so but I will bring this to his attention. Very Intrigued.

AZ
It seems either they're paying big for people to shut it. Or people keep disappearing or dying.
drjo91 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2010 at 9:43am
http://www.youtube.com/user/OliviaHadassah#p/u/15/vex4zhD9e7I

Nah Star I am talking about this person, look at what she wrote how she had to leave.....so sad.
drjo91 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2010 at 9:51am
Don't tell nothing about the GARDASIL shot in my school there are still posting sign wanting people to get it. When I found out about how some girls have gotten sick and some died I was about to cry and go into a panic attack...no lie.

But when it comes to VACCINES there are exemptions form FOR EACH STATE so if a parent doesn't want to do this to their child...they can print it and take it to school. I didn't know this, wish I did before I got the shots when I was younger but either way my mother BELIEVES EVERYTHING "doctor" says because it comes from someone with authority.

Before I forget, I saw a video of this LADY from a village...she was really poor. You know what they did to those people? They injected them with shots because they know those ppl were poor and ignorant. The lady was 8 months pregnant when she got the shot, and her baby used to move at that state...and her BABY WAS BORN DEAD. What killed the baby? The shot. Who knows what they injected that lady with...THE PLAN TO DEPOPULATE. I wish I could find the video....

And since we are talking about the health INDUSTRY, lets talk about the PSYCHIATRY industry being full of sh*t. I have said this before, this is all FOR $$$$$$$. They are killing us with their DRUGS. Whats the difference with "illegal drugs" that are sold out in the streets and the drugs that is given to us by our doctors/psychiatry? NONE. ONE IS FDA APPROVED but on the back of the medicine it says WARNING WARNING IT CAN CAUSE LIVER DAMAGE, HEART ATTACK etc AND PEOPLE STILL THINK IS HARMLESS. AND ON TOP OF THAT IT ONLY TREATS SYMPTOMS NOT THE ILLNESS.

Edited by drjo91 - Nov 10 2010 at 9:56am
drjo91 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2010 at 10:01am
AarisZilton View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2010 at 10:05am
Originally posted by drjo91 drjo91 wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/user/OliviaHadassah#p/u/15/vex4zhD9e7I

Nah Star I am talking about this person, look at what she wrote how she had to leave.....so sad.

Big Brother is already at work. I clicked the link and an error occured with th video SMH!

AZ
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14151617>
  Share Topic