Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Behold a PALE horse? Has anyone read this book?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedBehold a PALE horse? Has anyone read this book?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
Starrygurl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2010 at 5:57pm
Found it. Not the same thing that happen today I think it was. I know somewhere I can find an other one that almost like the Cali one. Some people joke about chinese lanterns. I don't get that. It's looks like a ballon type thing. But I'll let you see for yourself.

Edited by Starrygurl - Nov 09 2010 at 6:00pm
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2010 at 6:04pm
For some strange reason seeing chemtrials gives me the goosebumps and a gross feelingDead. Especially when they're like this. The people in the UK most hate it. They're always talking about seeing their skies with them. Clouds come in all shapes, but those don't look like normal clouds. 

Edited by Starrygurl - Nov 09 2010 at 6:08pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2010 at 6:13pm
I wouldn't be shocked if that "missile" came from underwater. Don't they have underground/underwater missiles points? It looks like something either going or leaving. A few say it's just a black op helicopter.  Off topic. A little strange, but amazing that today I saw a moving falling star(not shooting), it was slowly moving down then faded away to nothing. I was staring at it like crazy thinking wtf is that.  I thought I'm seeing things it was real early. Because it was right next to an other star then it was moving.LOL It was my 1st time seeing that, it was cool to see though. When I first saw it on the news,  thought that's one big chemtrail. Anyways huge picture.

Edited by Starrygurl - Nov 10 2010 at 8:02am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2010 at 6:49pm
 Wow really shouldn't they be on top of things like this. From fox newsGeek from a poster.
"Fox news has just said a defence official has been asked by the Pentagon to send their teams back to count all of their missiles to make sure they're all there."
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2010 at 6:54pm
Last part about chemtrails. They do have chemicals(duh) in them, even a government report said so. You can judge if it's true or not.

What he's saying is so true. Most of us already know about the poison in our water and food, but a few don't care. Even older stars are getting a clue, like Daryl Hannah. Even if Erin Brockovich(the famous lawyer now, who found chemicals in the soil and water, where making the town sick) did it, it wouldn't help to try.Tongue

Edited by Starrygurl - Nov 10 2010 at 8:09am
AarisZilton View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2010 at 3:10am
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Now I'm really interested!

AZ
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2010 at 7:50am
Originally posted by AarisZilton AarisZilton wrote:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Now I'm really interested!

AZ
LOL Yeah I wonder what they're going to say now. O it's just an false alarm, it's not ours, or we just tested something. Just like what happen in Norway in the skies a few months back, Norwegian lights. I'm going to try and read some next week. Even interesting is reading some of the comments on yahoo about the missile.

Edited by Starrygurl - Nov 10 2010 at 7:52am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2010 at 8:35am
Originally posted by drjo91 drjo91 wrote:

Girl yes. I actually saw a video on youtube of this nurse but I think shes into hiding....I guess b.c she has received death threats because she left the health industry and then exposed the information. In there that's where i learned that drinking milk is bad but is so hard to give it up. She also has many videos about vaccines etc.

Oh and one interesting one is that how people's diabetes were cured when they went eating raw food for like 30 days.

AND AGAIN I forgot to mention this, in the book it says that in order for the govt to do what they gotta do...they will even bring EARTHQUAKES...When I read that the first thing I thought of was HAITI. It was dicussed on this forum but ppl saw it as a joke b/c Hugo Chavez President of Venezuela said that the U.S did this to haiti with haarp technology...I believe it.
It's all big pharma. They will pay big money for things and people not to say. You mean about Dr. Sherri? If so they blocked it. But I found this other one about the flu shots I even heard stories mostly in Europe and small towns.  Urging parents to let their kids get tested on and get the flu shot. They even try to make it a rule.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2010 at 8:36am
Old news, but I still remember the anthrax thing. Wasn't there a few on here who had to get the flu shot? Yeah sometimes we all get sick , like colds, and headaches. But I'll be damn if these "shots" will caused more bad than good. No way even if it's the end of the world, I'm not getting a shot, unless I want to.LOL

Edited by Starrygurl - Nov 10 2010 at 8:40am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2010 at 8:46am
Gardasil Vaccine Adverse Reaction - A Mother's Account

*The video has been removed, but stillAngry.
As of August 2007, a review of the National Vaccine Information Centre revealed the following, quite alarming, statistic about this unnecessary vaccine: 2,207 adverse reactions to Gardasil have been reported. Among them: * 5 girls died * 31 were considered life-threatening * 1,385 required a visit to the emergency room * 451 of the girls have not recovered as of July 2007 * 51 of the girls were disabled

This vaccine is also the most expensive vaccine on the market, so you can follow the money trail to find out why Merck is now trying to push this cervical cancer vaccine on boys!
There're chemical in mostly everything, but that doesn't mean we all should be exposed to them.

Long list of items in the vaccine.*copy*
Vaccine Ingredients - Formaldehyde, Aspartame, Mercury, etc

This following list of common vaccines and their ingredients should shock anyone.

The numbers of microbes, antibiotics, chemicals, heavy metals and animal byproducts is staggering. Would you knowingly inject these materials into your children?

Acel-Immune DTaP - Diphtheria-Tetanus-Pertussis Wyeth-Ayerst 800.934.5556
* diphtheria and tetanus toxoids and acellular pertussis adsorbed, formaldehyde, aluminum hydroxide, aluminum phosphate, thimerosal, and polysorbate 80 (Tween-80) gelatin Act HIB

Haemophilus - Influenza B Connaught Laboratories 800.822.2463
* Haemophilus influenza Type B, polyribosylribitol phosphate ammonium sulfate, formalin, and sucrose

Attenuvax - Measles Merck & Co., Inc. 800-672-6372
* measles live virus neomycin sorbitol hydrolized gelatin, chick embryo

Biavax - Rubella Merck & Co., Inc. 800-672-6372
* rubella live virus neomycin sorbitol hydrolized gelatin, human diploid cells from aborted fetal tissue

BioThrax - Anthrax Adsorbed BioPort Corporation 517.327.1500
* nonencapsulated strain of Bacillus anthracis aluminum hydroxide, benzethonium chloride, and formaldehyde

DPT - Diphtheria-Tetanus-Pertussis GlaxoSmithKline 800.366.8900 x5231
* diphtheria and tetanus toxoids and acellular pertussis adsorbed, formaldehyde, aluminum phosphate, ammonium sulfate, and thimerosal, washed sheep RBCs

Dryvax - Smallpox (not licensed d/t expiration) Wyeth-Ayerst 800.934.5556
* live vaccinia virus, with "some microbial contaminants," according to the Working Group on Civilian Biodefense polymyxcin B sulfate, streptomycin sulfate, chlortetracycline hydrochloride, and neomycin sulfate glycerin, and phenol -a compound obtained by distillation of coal tar vesicle fluid from calf skins Engerix-B

Recombinant Hepatitis B GlaxoSmithKline 800.366.8900 x5231
* genetic sequence of the hepatitis B virus that codes for the surface antigen (HbSAg), cloned into GMO yeast, aluminum hydroxide, and thimerosal

Fluvirin Medeva Pharmaceuticals 888.MEDEVA 716.274.5300
* influenza virus, neomycin, polymyxin, beta-propiolactone, chick embryonic fluid

FluShield Wyeth-Ayerst 800.934.5556
* trivalent influenza virus, types A&B gentamicin sulphate formadehyde, thimerosal, and polysorbate 80 (Tween-80) chick embryonic fluid

Havrix - Hepatitis A GlaxoSmithKline 800.366.8900 x5231
* hepatitis A virus, formalin, aluminum hydroxide, 2-phenoxyethanol, and polysorbate 20 residual MRC5 proteins -human diploid cells from aborted fetal tissue

HiB Titer - Haemophilus Influenza B Wyeth-Ayerst 800.934.5556
* haemophilus influenza B, polyribosylribitol phosphate, yeast, ammonium sulfate, thimerosal, and chemically defined yeast-based medium

Imovax Connaught Laboratories 800.822.2463
* rabies virus adsorbed, neomycin sulfate, phenol, red indicator human albumin, human diploid cells from aborted fetal tissue

IPOL Connaught Laboratories 800.822.2463
* 3 types of polio viruses neomycin, streptomycin, and polymyxin B formaldehyde, and 2-phenoxyethenol continuous line of monkey kidney cells

JE-VAX - Japanese Ancephalitis Aventis Pasteur USA 800.VACCINE
* Nakayama-NIH strain of Japanese encephalitis virus, inactivated formaldehyde, polysorbate 80 (Tween-80), and thimerosal mouse serum proteins, and gelatin

LYMErix - Lyme GlaxoSmithKline 888-825-5249
* recombinant protein (OspA) from the outer surface of the spirochete Borrelia burgdorferi kanamycin aluminum hydroxide, 2-phenoxyethenol, phosphate buffered saline

MMR - Measles-Mumps-Rubella Merck & Co., Inc. 800.672.6372
* measles, mumps, rubella live virus, neomycin sorbitol, hydrolized gelatin, chick embryonic fluid, and human diploid cells from aborted fetal tissue

M-R-Vax - Measles-Rubella Merck & Co., Inc. 800.672.6372
* measles, rubella live virus neomycin sorbitol hydrolized gelatin, chick embryonic fluid, and human diploid cells from aborted fetal tissue

Menomune - Meningococcal Connaught Laboratories 800.822.2463
* freeze-dried polysaccharide antigens from Neisseria meningitidis bacteria, thimerosal, and lactose

Meruvax I - Mumps Merck & Co., Inc. 800.672.6372
* mumps live virus neomycin sorbitol hydrolized gelatin

NYVAC - (new smallpox batch, not licensed) Aventis Pasteur USA 800.VACCINE
* highly-attenuated vaccinia virus, polymyxcin B, sulfate, streptomycin sulfate, chlortetracycline hydrochloride, and neomycin sulfate glycerin, and phenol -a compound obtained by distillation of coal tar vesicle fluid from calf skins

Orimune - Oral Polio Wyeth-Ayerst 800.934.5556
* 3 types of polio viruses, attenuated neomycin, streptomycin sorbitol monkey kidney cells and calf serum

Pneumovax - Streptococcus Pneumoniae Merck & Co., Inc. 800.672.6372
* capsular polysaccharides from polyvalent (23 types), pneumococcal bacteria, phenol,

Prevnar Pneumococcal - 7-Valent Conjugate Vaccine Wyeth Lederle 800.934.5556
* saccharides from capsular Streptococcus pneumoniae antigens (7 serotypes) individually conjugated to diphtheria CRM 197 protein aluminum phosphate, ammonium sulfate, soy protein, yeast

RabAvert - Rabies Chiron Behring GmbH & Company 510.655.8729
* fixed-virus strain, Flury LEP neomycin, chlortetracycline, and amphotericin B, potassium glutamate, and sucrose human albumin, bovine gelatin and serum "from source countries known to be free of bovine spongioform encephalopathy," and chicken protein

Rabies Vaccine Adsorbed GlaxoSmithKline 800.366.8900 x5231
*rabies virus adsorbed, beta-propiolactone, aluminum phosphate, thimerosal, and phenol, red rhesus monkey fetal lung cells

Recombivax - Recombinant Hepatitis B Merck & Co., Inc. 800.672.6372
* genetic sequence of the hepatitis B virus that codes for the surface antigen (HbSAg), cloned into GMO yeast, aluminum hydroxide, and thimerosal

RotaShield - Oral Tetravalent Rotavirus (recalled) Wyeth-Ayerst 800.934.5556
* 1 rhesus monkey rotavirus, 3 rhesus-human reassortant live viruses neomycin sulfate, amphotericin B potassium monophosphate, potassium diphosphate, sucrose, and monosodium glutamate (MSG) rhesus monkey fetal diploid cells, and bovine fetal serum smallpox (not licensed due to expiration)

40-yr old stuff "found" in Swiftwater, PA freezer Aventis Pasteur USA 800.VACCINE
* live vaccinia virus, with "some microbial contaminants," according to the Working Group on Civilian Biodefense polymyxcin B sulfate, streptomycin sulfate, chlortetracycline hydrochloride, and neomycin sulfate glycerin, and phenol -a compound obtained by distillation of coal tar vesicle fluid from calf skins

Smallpox (new, not licensed) Acambis, Inc. 617.494.1339 in partnership with Baxter BioScience
* highly-attenuated vaccinia virus, polymyxcin B sulfate, streptomycin sulfate, chlortetracycline hydrochloride, and neomycin sulfate glycerin, and phenol -a compound obtained by distillation of coal tar vesicle fluid from calf skins

TheraCys BCG (intravesicle -not licensed in US for tuberculosis) Aventis Pasteur USA 800.VACCINE
* live attenuated strain of Mycobacterium bovis monosodium glutamate (MSG), and polysorbate 80 (Tween-80)

Tripedia - Diphtheria-Tetanus-Pertussis Aventis Pasteur USA 800.VACCINE
*Corynebacterium diphtheriae and Clostridium tetani toxoids and acellular Bordetella pertussis adsorbed aluminum potassium sulfate, formaldehyde, thimerosal, and polysorbate 80 (Tween-80) gelatin, bovine extract

US-sourced Typhim Vi - Typhoid Aventis Pasteur USA SA 800.VACCINE
* cell surface Vi polysaccharide from Salmonella typhi Ty2 strain, aspartame, phenol, and polydimethylsiloxane (silicone)

Varivax - Chickenpox Merck & Co., Inc. 800.672.6372
* varicella live virus neomycin phosphate, sucrose, and monosodium glutamate (MSG) processed gelatin, fetal bovine serum, guinea pig embryo cells, albumin from human blood, and human diploid cells from aborted fetal tissue

YF-VAX - Yellow Fever Aventis Pasteur USA 800.VACCINE
* 17D strain of yellow fever virus sorbitol chick embryo, and gelatin

http://www.informedchoice.info/cocktail.html

Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617>
  Share Topic