Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Behold a PALE horse? Has anyone read this book?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedBehold a PALE horse? Has anyone read this book?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 17>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
drjo91 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2010 at 11:05am
No I haven't seen it. Also they do stuff like that to desensitize us, and get us used to the idea. But also, because they know that many people will not get the memo. 
Sponsored Links

Starrygurl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2010 at 11:08am
Originally posted by drjo91 drjo91 wrote:

Star exactly and it can HOLD MORE THAN ONE human body.
I know that's what I'm saying.LOL Either it for humans or storage for items like books or devices. It may be a mass killing. I don't know when or if it's going to be natural like that asteroid that will hit  Earth in about 5-10 years I think. Or plan event by governmernt to not only wipe out half the population, but to also to sterilize people from having kids.  Using the kids and humans left as slaves. Some will say there's no thing as over population and it's a fear thing used by the government. There're a lot of places on Earth that doesn't have people as long as they can take care of it.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2010 at 11:08am

Star exactly and it can HOLD MORE THAN ONE human body.

dp..Tongue

Edited by Starrygurl - Nov 09 2010 at 11:09am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2010 at 11:12am

According to ALEX JONES which I saw the video he made it to the owl, like he secretly planned it and made it there(and recorded it himself). How the hell DID he not get killed? I don't believe HIM AT ALL. And the reason why is he known, is because William Cooper was killed....so he had the opportunity to take over.  We know how those ppl are..

Interesting...in the book it mentions how in Alaska although the population was not very high that they had put a lot of mental facilities. Perhaps even concentration camps......real interesting.

But yes, I don't trust ANY cure that comes from the hands of the government.

But have you heard of this African man Dr. Sebi I believe that he says how you can cure everything with your diet. Not eating meat, and just eating things straight from nature, and that it can help detox your body.

And I forgot, or IDK if I already said this but global warming is a hoax. The temperatures is not rising is actually DECREASING.
I don't know Alex. Heard his name, but don't bother to read the posts on others found about him. I thought that the groove was an old cult thing. There was a long thread about old pictures from the groove. I didn't know it was still going on today. My spelling is getting bad, I type to fast.Embarrassed

Edited by Starrygurl - Nov 10 2010 at 7:46am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2010 at 11:27am

According to ALEX JONES which I saw the video he made it to the owl, like he secretly planned it and made it there(and recorded it himself). How the hell DID he not get killed? I don't believe HIM AT ALL. And the reason why is he known, is because William Cooper was killed....so he had the opportunity to take over.  We know how those ppl are..

Interesting...in the book it mentions how in Alaska although the population was not very high that they had put a lot of mental facilities. Perhaps even concentration camps......real interesting.

But yes, I don't trust ANY cure that comes from the hands of the government.

But have you heard of this African man Dr. Sebi I believe that he says how you can cure everything with your diet. Not eating meat, and just eating things straight from nature, and that it can help detox your body.

And I forgot, or IDK if I already said this but global warming is a hoax. The temperatures is not rising is actually DECREASING.
I haven't heard of him I think. But I did read about a few people, don't know if they're writers or famous. But going vegan or not eating meat is okay for the body. I don't eat meat and I'm still alive.LOL I need to now get off the bad junk process food. I used to be healthy before. 
And especially about the milk, that we shouldn't be drinking it and it's more harmful and good. If you must have milk try organic or soy, rice etc. Of yes, a few people also said global warming is a fear thing and fake. And even some wealthy politicians are messing with the weather to make is seem that way. HAARP mostly seems to come up when people talk about global warming.

Edited by Starrygurl - Nov 10 2010 at 7:45am
drjo91 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2010 at 1:12pm
Girl yes. I actually saw a video on youtube of this nurse but I think shes into hiding....I guess b.c she has received death threats because she left the health industry and then exposed the information. In there that's where i learned that drinking milk is bad but is so hard to give it up. She also has many videos about vaccines etc.

Oh and one interesting one is that how people's diabetes were cured when they went eating raw food for like 30 days.

AND AGAIN I forgot to mention this, in the book it says that in order for the govt to do what they gotta do...they will even bring EARTHQUAKES...When I read that the first thing I thought of was HAITI. It was dicussed on this forum but ppl saw it as a joke b/c Hugo Chavez President of Venezuela said that the U.S did this to haiti with haarp technology...I believe it.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2010 at 5:40pm
Lol did you heard on the news today about that California "missile" launch? And the government has no clue, sure...Stern Smile. It must of launch from underwater or something, lol. I saw almost same video just like what happen. I wish I could find that. The video should two white trails chasing an object(at first I thought okay two jets spraying, but there's was no plane), but in zoom it seem not to be any planes, and it  vapor/chem trails just vanished. And this was in day light.
drjo91 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2010 at 5:42pm
Give me the link...just wow.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2010 at 5:47pm

Girl yes. I actually saw a video on youtube of this nurse but I think shes into hiding....I guess b.c she has received death threats because she left the health industry and then exposed the information. In there that's where i learned that drinking milk is bad but is so hard to give it up. She also has many videos about vaccines etc.

Oh and one interesting one is that how people's diabetes were cured when they went eating raw food for like 30 days.

AND AGAIN I forgot to mention this, in the book it says that in order for the govt to do what they gotta do...they will even bring EARTHQUAKES...When I read that the first thing I thought of was HAITI. It was dicussed on this forum but ppl saw it as a joke b/c Hugo Chavez President of Venezuela said that the U.S did this to haiti with haarp technology...I believe it.
Yes, do you know how many earthquakes, floods and volcanos have been going off since that! Of course those are nature warning signs and earth changing, but people can mess with nature. There's even a thread for earthquakes watch. And the volcano in Indonesia, sad.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2010 at 5:48pm

Give me the link...just wow.
It's going to take some time to look for it. It's maybe on page 20 by now and I forgot which forum I seen it in. LOL I'll find it and post. Some say it looks fake and to me it does, espcially since it's a little blurry. But real or fake still interesting to look at.

Edited by Starrygurl - Nov 09 2010 at 5:52pm
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 17>
  Share Topic