Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Behold a PALE horse? Has anyone read this book?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Behold a PALE horse? Has anyone read this book?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 151617

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Starrygurl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2010 at 11:46am
Originally posted by drjo91 drjo91 wrote:

Don't tell nothing about the GARDASIL shot in my school there are still posting sign wanting people to get it. When I found out about how some girls have gotten sick and some died I was about to cry and go into a panic attack...no lie.

But when it comes to VACCINES there are exemptions form FOR EACH STATE so if a parent doesn't want to do this to their child...they can print it and take it to school. I didn't know this, wish I did before I got the shots when I was younger but either way my mother BELIEVES EVERYTHING "doctor" says because it comes from someone with authority.

Before I forget, I saw a video of this LADY from a village...she was really poor. You know what they did to those people? They injected them with shots because they know those ppl were poor and ignorant. The lady was 8 months pregnant when she got the shot, and her baby used to move at that state...and her BABY WAS BORN DEAD. What killed the baby? The shot. Who knows what they injected that lady with...THE PLAN TO DEPOPULATE. I wish I could find the video....

And since we are talking about the health INDUSTRY, lets talk about the PSYCHIATRY industry being full of sh*t. I have said this before, this is all FOR $$$$$$$. They are killing us with their DRUGS. Whats the difference with "illegal drugs" that are sold out in the streets and the drugs that is given to us by our doctors/psychiatry? NONE. ONE IS FDA APPROVED but on the back of the medicine it says WARNING WARNING IT CAN CAUSE LIVER DAMAGE, HEART ATTACK etc AND PEOPLE STILL THINK IS HARMLESS. AND ON TOP OF THAT IT ONLY TREATS SYMPTOMS NOT THE ILLNESS.

Yeah a lot of people are talking about it. And how they push these unknown drugs on them.
Sponsored Links

drjo91 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drjo91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2010 at 11:50am
Originally posted by AarisZilton AarisZilton wrote:

Originally posted by drjo91 drjo91 wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/user/OliviaHadassah#p/u/15/vex4zhD9e7I

Nah Star I am talking about this person, look at what she wrote how she had to leave.....so sad.

Big Brother is already at work. I clicked the link and an error occured with th video SMH!

AZ

Oh wow weird, I clicked and it works. Confused
Let see if this works...

drjo91 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drjo91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2010 at 11:56am

AarisZilton View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AarisZilton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2010 at 12:32pm
Government is FIERCE! Getting us right together mmmmmm, let me find out....

AZ
AarisZilton View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AarisZilton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 2:17pm
Listening To The Audio Book Now! Crazy How Relevant This Book Is 4 Years Later!

AZ
honeyb87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeyb87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 2:21pm
Originally posted by AarisZilton AarisZilton wrote:

Listening To The Audio Book Now! Crazy How Relevant This Book Is 4 Years Later!

AZ

My parents still have book since the 90s and its still and will forever be relevant.
Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 2:32pm
whatever happened to drjo?
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 2:53pm
You ladies are nuts.
Brownsugar1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brownsugar1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 7:07pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 151617