Forum Home Forum Home > Beauty Tips > Makeup Tips
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Beauty Sampling Programs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 69707172>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
chinadoll77 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chinadoll77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 04 2012 at 1:32pm
Originally posted by osLOVER osLOVER wrote:

Originally posted by chinadoll77 chinadoll77 wrote:

The nail polish started chipping on the first day.....Going to try the primer tonight..

I didn't even bother with the nail polish! It's a shame because I thought the color was pretty.  You got a primer in your box?  Or were you just refering to a base coat?

Yes,I got the primer.It was okay,I'm going to try it without any foundation this time....The first time my face was itching,couldn't tell if it was from the primer,or the new foundation that I tried..
Sponsored Links

mzbritt View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzbritt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 04 2012 at 1:45pm
My Glam/ Ipsy has been really impressive these past few months. Here's whats coming in this months bag.

osLOVER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote osLOVER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2012 at 7:31am
^^ That looks like it will be a nice box - 2 full size items!! Thumbs Up  What is a "lip bomb" though?? It looks like a gloss!?!?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chinadoll77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2012 at 4:46am
Was not thrilled by the box this month....Getting really tired of the facial cleansers....
osLOVER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote osLOVER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2012 at 4:12pm
I saw there were a bunch of ladies disappointed with their box this month but I was actually excited to receive mine. However, it appears that USPS jacked me for my box. They said they delivered but I never received it. I was supposed to get Box #5 with the Eve Lom and the Chantecaille mascara.  I'll just call BB on Monday.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chinadoll77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2012 at 2:06pm
The mascara is okay,haven't used the eve lom yet..
osLOVER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote osLOVER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2012 at 1:32pm
This is BS!!! The one box that I was actually excited to get my carrier gives me a big FU!!!!! I called my local USPS and find out that my carrier scanned it delivered before she even left the post office!!! Angry  I call BB and they tell me they don't have anymore boxes!!!!!AngryAngry So they tell me they'll give me a credit for this month and next month!!! Ermm On top of all the other things going in my life.... I don't even care anymore!!!  Makes me feel better to know the Chantecaille didn't blow your mind.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chinadoll77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2012 at 4:38am
Sorry to hear that your box didn't get to you.The masacra isn't great,I've had much better from drugstores,but I figured between that,and the Luna bar,it rounded out the $10 for the box..
misscapri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misscapri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2012 at 10:31am
My lunar bar was lemon and I didn't care for it too much and I didn't get a mascara, but I did receive a full sized cocoa butter chap stick. I can't remember the brand.
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 19 2012 at 10:18am
I would like to get my sister a sampling box for her birthday. I would like to just make one payment for a year. She has light skin and loves colors and really experimenting. Can somebody recommend a program for me? 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 69707172>
  Share Topic