Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Beauty Tips > Makeup Tips
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Beauty Sampling Programs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6869707172>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
chinadoll77 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chinadoll77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2012 at 1:00pm
The nail polish started chipping on the first day.....Going to try the primer tonight..
Sponsored Links

lambdoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lambdoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2012 at 5:19pm
should i opt into the goop birchbox this month. checked goop out and i really dont know what to think.
ummmok View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ummmok Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2012 at 8:20pm
Originally posted by lambdoll lambdoll wrote:

should i opt into the goop birchbox this month. checked goop out and i really dont know what to think.
I was wondering the same, I opted in. My fav BB collaboration so far has been Teen Vogue box back in March so hopefully I like this one, too. They did say a yes does not mean you're guaranteed to get one as supplies are limited. Goops site looks pretty boring though lol.

Edited by ummmok - Sep 27 2012 at 8:22pm
lambdoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lambdoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2012 at 12:45am
Originally posted by ummmok ummmok wrote:

I was wondering the same, I opted in. My fav BB collaboration so far has been Teen Vogue box back in March so hopefully I like this one, too. They did say a yes does not mean you're guaranteed to get one as supplies are limited. Goops site looks pretty boring though lol.

boring was exactly what i was thinking! i tried to see what kind of cosmetics they have on goop and if you look in the issues i saw some scrubs, body and lip and a multi-use blush. the products seem highend though but its not really my style. i dont need fancy lotion, cocoa butter is just fine for me. i would rather get fun cosmetics like the teen vogue box. honestly i would be done with BB if i had a better alternative.
osLOVER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote osLOVER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2012 at 11:16am
Originally posted by chinadoll77 chinadoll77 wrote:

The nail polish started chipping on the first day.....Going to try the primer tonight..

I didn't even bother with the nail polish! It's a shame because I thought the color was pretty.  You got a primer in your box?  Or were you just refering to a base coat?
osLOVER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote osLOVER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2012 at 11:22am

Originally posted by ummmok ummmok wrote:

boring was exactly what i was thinking! i tried to see what kind of cosmetics they have on goop and if you look in the issues i saw some scrubs, body and lip and a multi-use blush. the products seem highend though but its not really my style. i dont need fancy lotion, cocoa butter is just fine for me. i would rather get fun cosmetics like the teen vogue box. honestly i would be done with BB if i had a better alternative.

I didn't opt in or out so I guess I'll just see how the dice rolls!!!  I just looked at their website and the only brand I recognize is Dr. Bronners!! Confused  But this month can't be worse than last month, can it???
ummmok View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ummmok Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2012 at 4:14pm
lol yeah last month was horrendous.

BB has been slacking. I still have not received my Sumita brow pencil.
osLOVER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote osLOVER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 04 2012 at 10:03am
Angry Anyone else have trouble providing feedback on their BB products this month??  The submit button is blocked for me on a couple of products because of product videos and keeping me from getting my $30 off!!!
lambdoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lambdoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 04 2012 at 11:33am
bump BB its not longer worth my money, i wanna switch to ipsy but the only thing thats making me hold on is that its the end of the yr and i have a feeling the new BB will have a slew of new products. and i dont wanna lose my place by canceling now
osLOVER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote osLOVER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 04 2012 at 12:12pm
I understand what you mean. It's like as soon as I canceled Sample Society they send out a nice box with the Deborah Lippmann polish. But it sounds like folks are back to being disappointed with the boxes again this month. But I think I will canceling GB and BB by the end of the year.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6869707172>