Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Beauty Bloggers beefing on Instagram

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2013 at 12:24pm
Tyme is bi-racial I thought
Sponsored Links

DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2013 at 5:09pm
Originally posted by KottonKandy KottonKandy wrote:

I knew Stahr had skin issues when he made a video using a foundation that was two shades lighter to match an itty bitty patch of lighter skin on his chest. Destiny said there were a lot of fakeness in the black yt community and she was leaving it. She hasn't made a video in a while.

she has been making videos, but not as much lately..i thought she was leaving also..
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2013 at 5:19pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

anymone...welp...she's not all the way wrong.  I don't agree with her generalizing but I do agree with the points she made about business and how folks need to do better to get these good contracts and opportunities that other ladies are gettin'.  Ie Judy, xsparkage, panacea81 etc.  Not just free hair for hair reviews with no revenue or some sort of commission. These ladies are destroying their brand with this behavior.

GOSSMAKEUPARTIST
MAKEUPGEEK
MICHELLE PHAN
and the black girl who has lupus and now she is part of Platinum wigs corporation( a big wig now)
Philly(something)
Pixiwoo

Indeed.  Phillyzjampoet is the only woman of colour (that i've seen cause i'm sure that they're more out there) that turned her situation into a real job with pay and benefits.  And not a bullsh*t position either. 

yep that is her name...like i said before some of these black utubers who have a very high subscriber count should try to do makeup lines for black women...these black females who do video reviews on foundations always seem to have to apply or mix 2 foundations...so Y don;t they instead of complain try to go that direction to put out a makeup line for W.O.C...the yellow foundations, the red foundations both with certain applications..meaning full coverage, light coverage and so on. they can make videos of applying and knowing how a foundation for WOC works and doesn't work. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456