Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Beauty Bloggers beefing on Instagram

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 10:51pm
is tyme white?
Sponsored Links

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 10:56pm
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

Is Tyme black?

Originally posted by tropical-punch tropical-punch wrote:

is tyme white?

lol
mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 11:58pm
Meh... who???
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2013 at 12:43am
Originally posted by stardaqueenb23 stardaqueenb23 wrote:

Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Lank to both instagrams pls?? My brother thinks I'm lame cos I only follow Bobby. He said there's a whole other world out there that's messy and better than facebook.
Screen shots are in this thread: http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php?t=613516&page=2
The shade in this video is too funny.

lmfao @ me without makeup @ 1:35
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2013 at 3:06am
that video was for a contest tyme was having....lol...
SN2BPHD View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SN2BPHD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2013 at 4:45am
Never checked out either.

Ironic that they front beauty blogs but are acting ugly.
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2013 at 5:41am
I hate to say it but .. THIS is why men think women talk too much and THIS is why men do not take women ... seriously.

They all sound like a haggle of geese .. just clap clap clap clap...clap over... nonsense.
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2013 at 5:47am
Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

Just.say.no.

But .. what for?

Is he on stage as a drag queen or is he just walking down the street looking like that?
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2013 at 7:45am
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

anymone...welp...she's not all the way wrong.  I don't agree with her generalizing but I do agree with the points she made about business and how folks need to do better to get these good contracts and opportunities that other ladies are gettin'.  Ie Judy, xsparkage, panacea81 etc.  Not just free hair for hair reviews with no revenue or some sort of commission. These ladies are destroying their brand with this behavior.

GOSSMAKEUPARTIST
MAKEUPGEEK
MICHELLE PHAN
and the black girl who has lupus and now she is part of Platinum wigs corporation( a big wig now)
Philly(something)
Pixiwoo

Indeed.  Phillyzjampoet is the only woman of colour (that i've seen cause i'm sure that they're more out there) that turned her situation into a real job with pay and benefits.  And not a bullsh*t position either. 
KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2013 at 11:09am
I knew Stahr had skin issues when he made a video using a foundation that was two shades lighter to match an itty bitty patch of lighter skin on his chest. Destiny said there were a lot of fakeness in the black yt community and she was leaving it. She hasn't made a video in a while.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>