Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Beauty Bloggers beefing on Instagram

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 1:12pm
whoaa is tyme really ALL THAT????  
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 1:16pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

anymone...welp...she's not all the way wrong.  I don't agree with her generalizing but I do agree with the points she made about business and how folks need to do better to get these good contracts and opportunities that other ladies are gettin'.  Ie Judy, xsparkage, panacea81 etc.  Not just free hair for hair reviews with no revenue or some sort of commission. These ladies are destroying their brand with this behavior.

GOSSMAKEUPARTIST
MAKEUPGEEK
MICHELLE PHAN
and the black girl who has lupus and now she is part of Platinum wigs corporation( a big wig now)
Philly(something)
Pixiwoo

Edited by DiorShowGirl - Dec 24 2013 at 1:17pm
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 2:34pm
from what im getting from her is that this is about these black women going to companies and telling them not to deal with certain youtubers simply because theyre afraid of being out-shined.
csungrl09 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote csungrl09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 2:39pm
don't get why ya'll insist on making these people even more famous!!!! Angry
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 3:13pm
Originally posted by KottonKandy KottonKandy wrote:

I never subbed to Tyme and I go back and forth from subbing/unsubbing from Missy Lynn. I still can't believe Missy is only 22 or 23, that would explain her reaction. How old is Tyme? Late 20s?

This plus she's already been divorced. I caught her stank attitude one time once when she was doing a tag video talking about pet peeves or something. The nice sweet Missy Lynn turned ghetto real quick. I said o rly? #girlbye
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 3:15pm
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Tyme is annoying.  I need to unsubscribe from her channel.  I can't stand that whiny voice and everything she does is so extra.

I don't like her anymore either. I remember when she first started youtube looking real regular which is perfectly fine. Now she turned into a weave wearing snob and these young chicks eat.it.all.up. Every time she does a review she ALWAYS "absolutely loves it". You aint foolin nobody girl
KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 4:44pm
Originally posted by IslandSuga IslandSuga wrote:

Originally posted by KottonKandy KottonKandy wrote:

I never subbed to Tyme and I go back and forth from subbing/unsubbing from Missy Lynn. I still can't believe Missy is only 22 or 23, that would explain her reaction. How old is Tyme? Late 20s?

This plus she's already been divorced. I caught her stank attitude one time once when she was doing a tag video talking about pet peeves or something. The nice sweet Missy Lynn turned ghetto real quick. I said o rly? #girlbye

When she did a vlog with her slow acting boyfriend, they both said that she is more hood than what she appears on camera. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 8:29pm
wait a mnute Missy was marriedn before?...she did a get ready with me video with her at a club with chris brown...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 8:31pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

from what im getting from her is that this is about these black women going to companies and telling them not to deal with certain youtubers simply because theyre afraid of being out-shined.

ShockedShockedShockedShocked how did this info get out?
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 9:20pm
I am a huuuuge supporter of highlighting and contouring but I just watched one of Tyme's videos for the first time earlier today actually--before I even saw this thread--and I was horrified. She is really one of the reasons why girls are walking out looking like drag queens and thinking it's OK. -_-
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>