Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Beauty and hair regimens, whats your plans for NOV
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Beauty and hair regimens, whats your plans for NOV

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 25>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bebe88 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bebe88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 8:47pm
Now I just KNOW you are going to share this concoction!!!!
Originally posted by Im_oh_so_hott Im_oh_so_hott wrote:

Using my homemade growth aid concoction and a bun until march.
Sponsored Links

starflower7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 9:09pm
Originally posted by Im_oh_so_hott Im_oh_so_hott wrote:

Using my homemade growth aid concoction and a bun until march.

Are you natural/transitioning?
Marmonette View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Marmonette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 9:49pm
Picked this up at Walmart today.Hopefully it works well. I am trying to use only natural (or somewhat natural, at least) products until the end of the year.
I hope it provides enough slip.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 4:35am
I just finished working out my arms. I started out with some really light weights since it's been a looooooooooong time since I've worked out. I kept it somewhat short since I don't know yet where I stand and I don't know how badly I'll be aching in 24 hours. I could have kept going but I know I'm excited right now and I don't want to overdo it. As I adjust I'll go back and get some heavier dumbbells. I'll also have to check out some youtube videos and do some reading on good exercise form/diet. I really hope to stick with it this time.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 6:30am
Originally posted by starflower7 starflower7 wrote:

I just finished working out my arms. I started out with some really light weights since it's been a looooooooooong time since I've worked out. I kept it somewhat short since I don't know yet where I stand and I don't know how badly I'll be aching in 24 hours. I could have kept going but I know I'm excited right now and I don't want to overdo it. As I adjust I'll go back and get some heavier dumbbells. I'll also have to check out some youtube videos and do some reading on good exercise form/diet. I really hope to stick with it this time.

i need to work on my arms too.  im thinking about trying this.  its only $30 but im looking for reviews.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 6:48am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Originally posted by starflower7 starflower7 wrote:

i need to work on my arms too.  im thinking about trying this.  its only $30 but im looking for reviews.

LoL. I don't know much about bodybuilding but I think those machines are bullshyt. No one who seriously works out used those things. Everything people use can be found in the gym or you can use free weights. I was gonna get the Total Gym a few years ago and I called those people up and they told me it was over a thousand dollars wtf. I think they take advantage of people who don't know any better who get on those little weight loss/bodybuilding kicks and get all hyped up thinking they are really going to use it, then it sits in the closet and gets dusty. I mean if you're gonna work out you're gonna work out. You don't some little machine to do the job or get you motivated. jmo.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 6:50am
dp stupid internet

Edited by starflower7 - Nov 22 2012 at 6:51am
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 6:54am
yeah i see what your saying, it just doesnt really apply to me.  i dont have the room for a bunch of weights and my arms are the only thing i need help on.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 7:02am
Gotta get these bumps off my face.
purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 7:25am
I want to try a vitamin C facial and will go back to doing yoga.

• Mix 1 tablespoon of vitamin C with 1/2 tablespoon filtered water. If your skin is dry you can substitute water for 100 % pure aloe vera gel.
  • Apply to face and leave on for about 10-15 min. Avoid directly under the eyes.
  • Remove with a soft warm wash cloth.
!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style