Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Beauty and hair regimens, whats your plans for NOV
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Beauty and hair regimens, whats your plans for NOV

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 25>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
starflower7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 1:41am
Modeless that is nice! Are you going to color it yourself? I'd be afraid of messing my hair up but then again I'm a goofball. 
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 1:44am
Originally posted by OrriannaRose OrriannaRose wrote:

Originally posted by starflower7 starflower7 wrote:

I just got some curly hair in the mail yesterday from bestlacewigs.com. It's the water wave and it's so pretty. I got a closure, too. I'm sewing it on a cap right now to make a U-part. This is the first time I've ever bought curly (human) hair so hopefully it will do me right. 

Oooooo take some pictures and post em.

Incoming...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 2:06am
Sorry my camera sucks so hard. In  the first pic I just pinned on the closure. Hopefully I will figure out what to do with it lol.

But it's a 14 inch and a 16 inch with a 14 inch closure in 1b. 

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 2:09am
Here's a video of the hair in motion.

Samoneisthebest View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Samoneisthebest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 2:28am
I was seriously considering getting locs but then I thought "I will never be able to wear a fro" and that idea got scratched.

So I'm thinking I'm gonna try to wear mini twist as my staple style
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 10:02am

Modeless that is nice! Are you going to color it yourself? I'd be afraid of messing my hair up but then again I'm a goofball. 

Yep I've already colored it! I just have to install it.

The red is a little more toned down, and I dyed the hair closest to the weft black because having red roots would look ghetto on me.Lol
I also added more red on down the wefts, so it's not a ombre color like hers.

It's different from the pic but the way I did it is better for my skin tone.

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 10:03am

Star, that curly is nice!!

I like it!!

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 10:46am
Not that I care about what's in but do people still wear kinky twists anymore? I don't know why but for some reason I want to do kinky twists on myself once I take my braids out.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 3:21pm
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

Not that I care about what's in but do people still wear kinky twists anymore? I don't know why but for some reason I want to do kinky twists on myself once I take my braids out.

Umm I haven't seen anyone with kinky twists in a while. When I do my twists I use the Afro Puffy hair. You don't have to curl the ends or anything. I guess they are what are called spring twists. This is some really good hair:

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 3:22pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

Yep I've already colored it! I just have to install it.

The red is a little more toned down, and I dyed the hair closest to the weft black because having red roots would look ghetto on me.Lol
I also added more red on down the wefts, so it's not a ombre color like hers.

It's different from the pic but the way I did it is better for my skin tone.

Oh, I didn't know you had colored it already. Will you post pics?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 25>
  Share Topic