Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Beauty and hair regimens, whats your plans for NOV
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Beauty and hair regimens, whats your plans for NOV

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 25>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 7:49pm
Originally posted by gabi03 gabi03 wrote:

Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

I'm staying natural. My hair has been the longest it has ever been and now that the tangle teezer is no more in my hair's life, I know I can get it longer. We'll be leaving you soon, BSL!

Me too, as soon as I got rid of that piece of junk doghair brush, I was able to retain all my length. I even inspired my creamy crack happy mom to go natural.
I need to find a denman. How do you feel about Denmans?

And yeah my hair hasnt been this long in a very long time.
Sponsored Links

miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 7:54pm
are we gonna do one of these threads for each month?Confused
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 11:49pm
Originally posted by miana79 miana79 wrote:

are we gonna do one of these threads for each month?Confused
yes
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 7:00am
yes we are, people change beauty habits so might as well. 
.................................................................................................................

Do any of you naturals use hair serum? Does it benefit your hair?
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 7:03am
Originally posted by slykitten slykitten wrote:

Skin:  Going to continue using Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser as my primary and follow up with Witch Hazel when I feel that I need to.  Before bed I will continue to use aloe vera gel after i wash to protect and heal my skin while I sleep.

I still need to find a replacement sensitive skin exfoliator.

Hair:  I recently did a corrective relaxer after being texlaxed for a year and it was the best decision of my recent life.  Now I am just going to take care of it to get back to my old length.

I'm going to keep using mainstream shampoo and conditioner on my hair because I've been wasting too much money on natural products that were leaving my hair a mess.  Herbal Essences and Aussie have been making my hair look lovely lately.  I'm also using less product in my hair to keep it from looking gross after a week.
sounds like a good regimen. Is cetaphil good for acne/oily skins? I keep seeing it in the drug store however it's quite expensive over here.

And ia with using less product, i hate greasy hair due to product build up.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 7:23am
Originally posted by tropical-punch tropical-punch wrote:

I am looking for a seamless comb. Any recommendations?

http://www.hotcombs.net/magic-star-jumbo-rake/

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 8:08am
Originally posted by Lilaca Lilaca wrote:

http://strawberricurls.com/2012/11/01/garnier-fructis-sleek-and-shine-anti-frizz-serum-sets-teen-on-fire-when-combined-with-heat/

o dear
Cotdam! I'm thinking of a safe way to toss my Aussie instant freeze hairspray I just bought for 3 dollars to keep my wig cap in place. Your video made me take a closer look and the firs thing it says is "Flammable: "do not use near flame or while smoking, use only in ventilated areas"
I was already upset that it came out wet instead of in a mist...
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 11:03am
Where do you get turmeric powder? I need some to add to my bentonite masks and my food since it's supposed to be anti-inflammatory.

I will be getting my first ever dominican rollerset on tuesday. I know it won't look like a regular rollerset since I'm natural, but hopefully it'll be cute. After that I'll put back in chunky kinky twists.

I can't wait until black friday...I will be stocking up on hair products.

And I'll be making some bone broth this weekend so I can start drinking it every morning. That will be my daily vitamin. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 1:57pm
Hey Guys do you think greek yogurt will yield the same results as reg yogurt on face and hair?
I could only find plain Greek
yaya24 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote yaya24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 2:02pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

Where do you get turmeric powder?

Indian or Chinese grocery store

or online
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training