Forum Home Forum Home > Skin Care > Normal Skin
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedBeautiful Soap and Co.

Post Reply Post Reply
Hair ViVi

Ultra

Author
MS WILD PASSION View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Beautiful Soap and Co.
    Posted: May 10 2004 at 12:26pm

What's up everyone? Hey, I didn't know what topic to post this one under so I chose Normal Skin. If this should have went under another topic, well my fault.

Anyways, I was at the Farmer's Market this past weekend, and decided to see what other soaps I could try. I picked up An 'Oatmeal Honey Almond' Natural Handmade Soap which contains only vegetable glycerin, coconut oil, vitamin E, jojoba oil, natural & cosmetic grade coloring, essential and fragrance oils. May also contain organically grown herbs and or flower petals. Contains no alcohol, animal fats, and no abrasive chemicals.

I used the soap of course on my body, and I like it so far. What do you any of you think.

Sponsored Links

Elishia View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2004 at 2:09pm

I USED TO USE THAT AND I LIKED IT BUT I JUST WENT TO QUICKLY FOR ME AND WAS TO EXPENSIVE TO CONTINUE BUYING SO NOW I GO TO SAMS CLUB AND BY CARESS OR DOVE BUT I REALLY LIKE CARESS WITH NIVEA LOTION (MILK) FOR DRY SKIN.......LAST ALL DAY YOU DON'T EVEN NEED PERFUME.

MS WILD PASSION View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2004 at 5:02pm
Originally posted by Elishia Elishia wrote:

I USED TO USE THAT AND I LIKED IT BUT I JUST WENT TO QUICKLY FOR ME AND WAS TO EXPENSIVE TO CONTINUE BUYING SO NOW I GO TO SAMS CLUB AND BY CARESS OR DOVE BUT I REALLY LIKE CARESS WITH NIVEA LOTION (MILK) FOR DRY SKIN.......LAST ALL DAY YOU DON'T EVEN NEED PERFUME.

I like that. Any soap that you don't need perfume I'm willing to try. I'll check that out. Thanks

Hair ViVi
Ultra
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic