FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Beatings/Whoopings

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2014 at 2:45am
LOL.  He wasn't transitioning or anything.  I forgot why he had to take estrogen but he did.  He prolly had The Sugar or summin'.
Sponsored Links

creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2014 at 10:27am
I only got spanked as a baby, and for lying when I was 4. Then for sticking my finger in the after church cheesecake when I was about 4 or 5. Both times by my baby aunt. My mom was beat a lot as a kid and hated spanking me. (Granny wasn't abusive, I have two aunts and they didn't go through that. My mom was bad and boy crazy.)

At 14 though, my great granny was calling me and I wouldn't respond so she came into the living room and shook the hell out of me. I was so mad.

Edited by creole booty - Jul 16 2014 at 10:28am
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2014 at 10:37am
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

My cousin got whooped upside the head with a wooden broomstick for talking slick to muh auntie. He was 20. We still tease him bout it.
Samething for my brother he was older than 20 though.My mom took a broom and knocked him in his head all the way out the door. My brother was saying the whole time "I'm not coming back, last time you'll see me." That was a Saturday he was back for Subday dinner with his wife and children. Good ol' days...
lmfaoCryLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123