FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Beatings/Whoopings

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Findingmyme View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Findingmyme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 8:54pm
I was never and still not to old to get slapped, I'll be 30 next month and I know my place!
Sponsored Links

herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 9:10pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

My cousin got whooped upside the head with a wooden broomstick for talking slick to muh auntie. He was 20. We still tease him bout it.
Samething for my brother he was older than 20 though.My mom took a broom and knocked him in his head all the way out the door. My brother was saying the whole time "I'm not coming back, last time you'll see me." That was a Saturday he was back for Subday dinner with his wife and children. Good ol' days...
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 9:20pm
Lol. ^^My cuz said the same... he was back in a week cryin and apologizing.

My dad would hit him with the "what u doing here" no hi or nothing lol..every time til he moved out (3 yrs later)lol
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 9:38pm
Originally posted by Adrian Adrian wrote:

What is the oldest age you have ever heard of, or witnessed being beat (with a belt or something)?

the answer to this question is supposed to be pg right LOL

Nisha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 11:04pm
my last whooping was at the age of 5:

I was being disobedient, thinking I was getting away with it. I walked away laughing at my mom. Laughing! Next thing I knew she sprinted across the room and tore my ass up!

I said never again & that was my last one--age 5.

my boy cousin was very disrespectful when he became a teenager towards our grandfather.

grandfather beat him with a shovel at age 16.

Edited by Nisha - Jul 15 2014 at 11:09pm
Nisha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 11:08pm
lol@him coming back for Sunday dinner. I cannot stop laughing. Too funny.
Findingmyme View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Findingmyme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 11:44pm
But to answer the op I think I was around 15, my parents usually came home around 5:30-6 so I let my boyfriends brother come over so he could help me freshen up on my spades skills. Well it happened to be hot that day and he had just came from ballin so he had his shirt off. As we were playing spades I hear my pops try and open the front door, so I had my boy go in the garage, huge mistake! My pops was home early to lend a co-worker our lawn mower do my boyfriends brother took off running! Once the hand off of the lawn mower was complete my dad got all in my face, now I forgot to mention he was on crunches at the time, so I got bold and laughed in his face, thinking what could this man possibly do while disabled!?!? Needless to say I learned that day. Idk what compelled me laugh in his face, but I did, next thing I knew, I caught a right open slap to the face, whole simultaneously being lifted off the ground by neck! Laughing g in front of my dad had never be the same!
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 11:57pm
i dont think i'd ever speak to my parents again if they slapped me :(
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2014 at 12:34am
6th grade.

I remember PawPaw (my great grandfather) telling my Great Aunt (gramma's sister) that she wasn't too old to get a whoopin'.  She was talking long, loud and slick about how he need to put a t-shirt on cause his titties (he had the most beautiful boobs cause he was taking hormones.  the kind of boobs that women die to have) was hanging out the sides of his overalls. He was a farmer and didn't believe in shirts. Especially ones you had to pull over your head.  My great aunt was in her 50's at the time and PawPaw was in his late 80's I believe.

damn his boobs were gorgeous. 
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2014 at 12:43am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

6th grade.

I remember PawPaw (my great grandfather) telling my Great Aunt (gramma's sister) that she wasn't too old to get a whoopin'.  She was talking long, loud and slick about how he need to put a t-shirt on cause his titties (he had the most beautiful boobs cause he was taking hormones.  the kind of boobs that women die to have) was hanging out the sides of his overalls. He was a farmer and didn't believe in shirts. Especially ones you had to pull over your head.  My great aunt was in her 50's at the time and PawPaw was in his late 80's I believe.

damn his boobs were gorgeous. 

i know you not just gonna leave us here with no background on this statement right?

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic