FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Beaters for sale

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
carrie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Beaters for sale
    Posted: Aug 07 2018 at 12:20pm
Some wigs I found while packing to move. Prices include priority shipping. I will also send hair products!

Wig #1 - $36
18" natural straight/natural color Indian Remy beater from RPGHair.com. Thinning on top.  Long bangs framing face.

Wig #2 - $56
18" natural straight Indian Remy (can't remember vendor). Wig was highlighted after purchase, but later colored back to natural. 

I have pics I will try to post tonight, but you can email me at carrie2208@aol.com and I can send before if you wish.

I have bought and sold plenty of times here without any issues.
Sponsored Links

carrie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2018 at 9:46pm
Edited to add that # 1 is actually a FULL lace wig. Each one has some war and tear on the caps including a few dye stains on #2 as well as a hole over the right ear on each wig. These are again BEATERS - by NO MEANS are these perfect, but they are still wearable.

Wig #1

Wig #2

Edited by carrie - Aug 07 2018 at 10:01pm
carrie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2018 at 6:56pm
# 2 is SOLD!!!!!
naijachick09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naijachick09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2018 at 11:52am
What are beaters?
NeedTresses View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeedTresses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2018 at 7:23am
I inboxed you on #1
hiaphia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hiaphia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2018 at 11:18am
Carrie, can you keep wig # 2 for me?
carrie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2018 at 2:36pm
#1 has sold as well.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeedTresses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2018 at 4:00am
Ladies I apologize that I am late posting this due to my work schedule.. but I had to come on and report I am IN LOVE WITH THIS "BEATER"  It came so fast and with goodies Thank you Carrie. if you have any others you want to sell please consider me first

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeedTresses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2018 at 4:03am
that cap on that wig was in immaculate condition. that small tear was easily resolved and can I ask did you ever put glue on that lace? if you did then you did an outstanding job of keeping it clean I mean I LOVE THIS "BEATER"

carrie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2018 at 1:50pm
NeedTresses, I am so happy you like it! I am still going through my stuff and I think I'll have a few more and will let you know. 

I never used glue, only the got 2 Be. 
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic