FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Be A-tract-tive

Post Reply Post Reply

Author
nella View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Be A-tract-tive
    Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 11:41am
Be A-tract-tive
By Dr. Larry Ollison

"Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven." (Matthew 5:16)

On a recent trip to Israel, my wife, Loretta, and I stopped into a little Jewish shop in Old Jerusalem. This is one of our favorite stores, not just because Loretta loves to buy their jewelry, but because of the two men who own the store. They love God, they love God's Word, and they love to talk about God's Word and His law. Although most of their clientele are Christians, these two Jewish men do not believe Jesus is the Messiah. But they love talking to Christians about the things of God.

On our last trip, after entering the store, they closed the door and began to share with us God's Word like they had done on previous trips. After some discussion, they began to talk about Christians and how they viewed many of the Christians that entered their store.

One of the store owners said, "You Christians from America come into our store and place little tracts under our merchandise hoping that when you leave we will find it and, because of the tract, suddenly decide to be a Christian. What we actually do is we throw the tract away. Instead of leaving a tract, Christians should become a tract."

When I heard the words of this Jewish businessman, my heart was pierced. What he was saying was so true. If Christians would be truly Christ-like and led by the Holy Spirit, the world could be converted in one generation.

As Christians we have everything the world needs. We have the ultimate product at the perfect price. The message we have can save the world from eternal destruction and the price has already been paid. Why should a world full of hurt, poverty, and offenses join the local church that is full of hurt, poverty and offenses? It's time for believers to walk in the full anointing provided for us by the blood of Jesus.

Tracts are good, but the world needs more than an information pamphlet. How can the world believe they can walk in the victory that we preach when we are not walking in it? It's time for the Church to stand up and walk totally released from the curse of the law. Life, health, and prosperity should radiate from our actions, our lifestyle, and our words.

We cannot expect the world to step to a higher level when we appear to be lower than they are. When we become a tract, we will become attractive to the world. They will recognize the anointing and the victory in our lives and they will want what we have and we will point them to Jesus.

Sponsored Links

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic