FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BDoGG ....MY LOVE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
Nerra75 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nerra75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2013 at 1:00am
Pretty Hair!!
Sponsored Links

maclady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maclady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2013 at 9:02am
Pretty Hair OP! Great Install!!   I sent a few bundles of my B-Dogg hair to be wefted by Pat and experienced the same problem with tangles.  Unhappy  I am thinking of sending it to Sam to be re-wefted in hopes that will stop the tangles.
JordanaBayBee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JordanaBayBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2013 at 1:14pm
Originally posted by maclady maclady wrote:

Pretty Hair OP! Great Install!!   I sent a few bundles of my B-Dogg hair to be wefted by Pat and experienced the same problem with tangles.  Unhappy  I am thinking of sending it to Sam to be re-wefted in hopes that will stop the tangles.

Can you share Pat or Sam's information?
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2013 at 6:27pm
Originally posted by JordanaBayBee JordanaBayBee wrote:

Originally posted by maclady maclady wrote:

Can you share Pat or Sam's information?
Sam 18186058433
Pats Wetting....put that in Google and u will get everything for her
misjaghuar View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misjaghuar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2013 at 5:15pm
Is pat not a good wefter that her wefted hair is going the wrong direction causing matting?
Prettynenexoxo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prettynenexoxo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 1:13pm
How do I order Bdogg hair? I've hearing so many great reviews on him my only experience is with queens hair but I would love to venture out especially if its really worth it
Luvmyson2008 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luvmyson2008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 1:37pm
knn@bhawanienterprises.com
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic