BDoGG ....MY LOVE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
ragincajin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2013 at 8:55pm
Well...the OP hair was gorg, but I can't do it! I know it's psychological, but I can't take the risk. I think they'd tell their own mama that the product is nit free to make a sale.
PASS!!!!
Sponsored Links

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2013 at 3:50am
OMG it is beautiful, and from what I can see... so are you Shocked
Gods Child View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gods Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2013 at 11:21am
OP you and the hair is beautiful! I swear by the quality of B-Dogg hair. I may not like dealing with him and his ever changing outragous pricing, BUT ..................... When it comes to Indian hair, it's B all the way for me!
chidiva79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote chidiva79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2013 at 8:32am
Originally posted by ragincajin ragincajin wrote:

Well...the OP hair was gorg, but I can't do it! I know it's psychological, but I can't take the risk. I think they'd tell their own mama that the product is nit free to make a sale.
PASS!!!!

I'm not sure why you thought he would admit to having nits LOL...would ANY vendor admit something like that... Lol     For the record...I've seen Nits in other vendors hair including CV's, AV's and other IV's. I personally do a quick lice treatment on all my IV and CV weave regardless if I see nits or not...I just feel some type of way installing hair without a quick cleaning . As for my AV vendors...at minimum I wash. Good luck!
chidiva79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chidiva79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2013 at 8:33am
Thanks ladies !
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2013 at 11:15am
OP you working that hair did you self install? I sent you a pm....how long did it take for bdog to send you the hair?
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2013 at 11:51am

You look fab op. i love the coarseness of the hair and all.

Spoiled302 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spoiled302 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2013 at 2:16pm
ragincajin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2013 at 6:48pm
Originally posted by chidiva79 chidiva79 wrote:

Originally posted by ragincajin ragincajin wrote:

PASS!!!!

I'm not sure why you thought he would admit to having nits LOL...would ANY vendor admit something like that... Lol     For the record...I've seen Nits in other vendors hair including CV's, AV's and other IV's. I personally do a quick lice treatment on all my IV and CV weave regardless if I see nits or not...I just feel some type of way installing hair without a quick cleaning . As for my AV vendors...at minimum I wash. Good luck!

Why? Harkens back to basic honesty. I'd be more likely to purchase from a vendor who said something like, "While we do out best to assure that our products are nit free, we cannot make a 100% guarantee."
If a vendor is straight with me in the beginning, I'll be more confident that, should a problem arise, that vendor will deal straight with me in the end. Lie to me from the outset and we're done. Simple. LOL!!! This is also the reason that I purchase very few products. I would never knowingly bring nits into my home. LOL!!!
GA_Diva View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GA_Diva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2013 at 10:21am
Nice install
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>