Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BDoGG ....MY LOVE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>

Author
chidiva79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote chidiva79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BDoGG ....MY LOVE
    Posted: Jun 19 2013 at 11:10am
Hey Ladies,

I've been a true BDOGG lover for the last 2 years. I've tried other IV's, but the hair hasn't been the same quality. I get nervous with sending money oversees and Bdogg has never done me wrong (well at least w/ actually sending the hair LOL). 

This was some  unwefted curly indian that I ordered about 8 months ago. The lengths ranged from 22 - 28 inches unwefted. I sent it to Pam back in January to get wefted. At the time, I also sent som CLY hair to her. The hair she wefted shed like a beast! It was awful. I ending up removing the CLY immediately. She said it was due to her not having experience wefting CLY. Long story short..I didn't seal the Indian hair because I thought it was just the CLY she wefted, well...my indian hair is shedding as well . I will NEVER...EVER....EVER...EVER use Pam again

As for the quality of my bdogg curly hair....I LOVE it. It is a beautiful coarse texture, but not frizzy. I typically wear my hair straight or wavy so I don't have any pics of the curly hair. But I tired to give texture pic's to show how good this hair blends with my natural (unrelaxed) hair. Since my leave out is sooooo long, I haven't been brave enough to try to wear it curly. 

The hair didn't have any fillers, wasn't very dirty (not a lot of nits). The hair was between a 1b and 2 so I had to dye it to match my 1b/1 hair. I have not experienced any tangling and I LOVE my hair.  I'm actually ordering a few more bundles this week. He sent the lengths I requested. What I find w/ his hair is the longer the bundles...the finer the texture is. My longer bundles aren't as textured as the shorter ones. I've noticed that with his straight, curly and wavy textures. 

Here are a few pictures of the hair styled:

Sponsored Links

Nigerian_princess View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Nigerian_princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2013 at 11:16am
Very pretty!
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2013 at 11:17am
ClapClap WURKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
SN2BPHD View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SN2BPHD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2013 at 11:21am
You look great!
imfunsized View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote imfunsized Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2013 at 11:25am
Very pretty!!!
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2013 at 11:36am
FAB!!!Thumbs Up
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2013 at 11:56am
Pretty
shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2013 at 11:56am
You are so pretty and BDogg is my love as well. :)
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2013 at 12:22pm
FABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBULOUS!
chidiva79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chidiva79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2013 at 12:25pm
Thank you ladies! Smile I really do love his hair! I just wish I could get the courage to wear it curly...Stern Smile or finally use a closure.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style