Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

BDogg install by Alynxx London UK

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ka_schwim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ka_schwim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BDogg install by Alynxx London UK
    Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 2:27pm
Finally I have my Bdogg straight hair 16inches installed! This is an intial review of the hair and the wonderful person who installed my hair, fellow BHM member Alynxx

In previous posts I describe my getting the hair and nit combing it. I ended up double sealing the wefts with Fray Check I bought from John Lewis department store because I am so over shedding from my previous install. The Fray Check drys whitish gray after washing but since my hair is sewn in properly that doesn't matter as no one will see my wefts. One of the wefts is a dark brown sorta colour so this was installed in the middle to give a bit of highlights.

I contacted Alynxx because I saw a review of her work here on BHM and I wanted someone local to London. I also liked the pictures of her installs from fotki so I took the leap of faith. I'm glad I did because I love my install. She asked me to send her pictures of the type of install I wanted before we booked an appointment and she discussed different options such as using a closure or just leaving hair out. She is very professional, arrived at 10am on the dot, the time we scheduled the appointment at my flat. She had all the tools she would need for my install in her roller bag. We had a good chat about everything from music to social politics as she was doing my hair and that made me feel really comfortable. I highly recommend her for all you London ladies. I love, love this hair and install, no shedding thus far and the wefts were cut. It's only been a day though so I'll update on if there is shedding next month. This hair is so light and reminds me of my fine relaxed hair. My relaxed hair is in my profile picture.

Here is the before shot of what Alynxx met when she came to my flat. My hair is relaxed but I have lots of new growth as my last relaxer was September 2013.

Here is the hair in its natural state installed before any cutting/styling happened. I have a little leave out around the front perimeter of my hairline and my parting as you can see from my roots.

Final styled pictures.

Sponsored Links

KingsQueen9810 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote KingsQueen9810 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 4:16pm
Verry pretty!!! Love the curls! She did a great job! Your natural hair is gorgeous as well
alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 5:04pm
Thanks ka_schwim it was lovely to meet you too dear. You are so nice and a pleasure to work with. Glad you are loving the hair! It really suits you well.
lattabody View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lattabody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 5:45pm
nice
marumaruyobi View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marumaruyobi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 11:13pm
Beautiful!
yayatheprincess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yayatheprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 11:14pm
such pretty hair before and after and great blending alynxx!Clap
iBetYouhNvNika View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iBetYouhNvNika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 11:21pm
Very pretty
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 11:55pm
Nice 😀
shepherd007 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shepherd007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 2:09am
perfect hair extension..Smile
Sushi_Addicted View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sushi_Addicted Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 4:07am
Nice install and it looks very natural!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic