Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

B-dogg hair...I need a friend

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101112

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Gods Child View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gods Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2012 at 6:25pm
Originally posted by LovesLace LovesLace wrote:

Originally posted by Gods Child Gods Child wrote:

Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

Daamn I cant even imagine.yea its not her fault but damn do the right thing...anu sounds so scared and worried
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
If anything, I pray that the Customer reads this and feels compelled to save this persons job. If she was thinking of NOT sending the hair back before, I am hoping that by posting the email from Anu that she might reconsider. Confused

Again, I love Bhwani curly hair! As long as they make this situation right, I will order from them again Star

You get your hair yet?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Yes Mame! Mr.Bhwani sent me another shipment of hair (although it took a minute).
Sponsored Links

Gods Child View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gods Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2012 at 6:27pm
Originally posted by HairSnobDiva HairSnobDiva wrote:

Bdogg ripped me off and done nothing about..ooh he has no clue who he is messing with
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Come on now Ms.HairSnobDiva................................. You know that you have to give us the details/emails! Wink
HairSnobDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairSnobDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2012 at 2:05pm
I ordered bulk hair 19-23" to try him out because my current supplier went up $200 per kg each length. And I received 15-18 and his response was " you lose a couple of inches from the weft". I told him it was bulk, and he said "if you order bulk hair 19-23 you will receive 16' , 17, or 18". He has no clue im not new to this.. If I order single drawn bulk hair 19-23" I should receive a bundle with varying lengths ranging from 19-23" with the longest hair being 23". I told my current supplier and she said he frauds people by mixing fallen hairs when he is low on inventory but she is the competitor so I take what she says lightly.   
*WeaveStar* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *WeaveStar* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 3:01am
The IV request thread made me think about this one.  Its like there are no honest people left in the world.  I weep for humanity.  I feel like if I sold hair I would go out of my way to do my best for my customers but I must be alone.  Seriously offer a price, honor your price.  Give the expected product agreed too and be done with it.
peete728 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peete728 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 7:55am
Weave Star can you link me to the IV thread, thanks
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101112