Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Bdogg hair!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
LaSirena View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaSirena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 7:09pm
Hey can anyone tell me if Sam does business by email?  I found his phone number and address via the google search..but I notice that most of the postings with his contact info is from several years back.  Is this still the way everyone is contacting him now?  The more I play with this BDogg hair the more pathetic I find the wefting. It's shedding a ton.  Still adore the hair.
Also could anyone tell me if they found that their second order with Bdogg was lower quality than their first?  I am planning to order a kilo now of bulk.  I was so impressed with the hair quality with the sample order I am a bit fretful the next order won't the same quality.

Edited by LaSirena - Dec 04 2012 at 7:11pm
Sponsored Links

Super22Star View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Super22Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 12:06am
Does bdogg quote cheaper prices for bigger orders??

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Super22Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 12:11am
I always just contact him by phone....I got some hair wefted about 5-6 months ago and his phone number at that time was 818-605-8433Big smile
LaSirena View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaSirena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 1:43pm
Thank you.  Wanted to make sure Sam was still in business before placing my hair order cuz I don't need a kilo of bulk hair unless I can get it wefted!

You know. Bdoggs is strange with his price quotes.  He seems to ask what you want and give you a quote.  He seemed to avoid just sending me a price list.  The first quote he made for my first smaller order...was lower per bundle than this one!  Also, he gave me a different name to send the money to last time.  It's kinda confusing!

All I know...his prices are higher than other indian vendors.  But my hair was WAY cleaner than I usually receive from indian vendors.

Edited by LaSirena - Dec 05 2012 at 1:43pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Super22Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 4:33pm
yea I loved the quality of my last order from him it was clean, nit free and smelled good! I was a little shocked LOL
qtpie305 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qtpie305 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 8:55am
So was my order. Smelled like school hand soap lol.
Gumdrop92 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gumdrop92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 12:37pm
I ordered bulk from b-dogg a few months ago and I love it. The wefting though...I'm not even going to get started. I'll be using Sam for my next order.

p.s there were tons of nits in 2 bundles, but they were pretty easy to get out.
whtfury View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whtfury Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 6:33pm
Hello everyone.  I am ordering some B-Dogg hair tomorrow and need it in time for my appt next Saturday. Just wanted to know if anyone has ordered recently and how long it took for it to get to you due to the holidays coming up.  Please let me know, want to order some more of his curly by tomorrow morning.
maclady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maclady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 10:54pm
Originally posted by whtfury whtfury wrote:

Hello everyone.  I am ordering some B-Dogg hair tomorrow and need it in time for my appt next Saturday. Just wanted to know if anyone has ordered recently and how long it took for it to get to you due to the holidays coming up.  Please let me know, want to order some more of his curly by tomorrow morning.

He typically ships out the same day that you make payment. Once he confirms your payment he will send you the tracking number and tell you to check itue number in about 3 hours. Make sure your shipping address is correct, you don't want another customer getting your hair. If you paid today you should have your hair by tuesday or wed. I hope that helps..
RareEndz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RareEndz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 5:58pm
That was me.. Lol I ordered from this company.. And yes the hair was beautiful.. But when it's installed in my head it matts up and tangles.. Never ever again.. The hair was mixed with lots of shorts hairs
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic