BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Bdogg hair!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>

Author
qtpie305 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qtpie305 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 10:22am
And I've used Pat's hair wefting before.  Her wefts are very neat.  When I sent the hair she knew automatically it was Bhawani hair lol.  She kept referring to it as remy hair. Kind of raised my eyebrows at that.  All most as is if she was saying it had been processed IMO.Confused
Sponsored Links

butterfly_2957 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote butterfly_2957 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 11:58am
Originally posted by DreamhairJenee DreamhairJenee wrote:

Originally posted by qtpie305 qtpie305 wrote:

And I've used Pat's hair wefting before.  Her wefts are very neat.  When I sent the hair she knew automatically it was Bhawani hair lol.  She kept referring to it as remy hair. Kind of raised my eyebrows at that.  All most as is if she was saying it had been processed IMO.Confused

Whats your favorite hair brand or IV?
Somebody is really trying to get their post numbers up..all over the board...Good LuckWink
qtpie305 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qtpie305 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 12:14pm
I'm not exactly sure what that means.  I've posted twice and on this topic?...
butterfly_2957 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote butterfly_2957 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 12:21pm
Originally posted by qtpie305 qtpie305 wrote:

I'm not exactly sure what that means.  I've posted twice and on this topic?...
If you note it wasn't for you, it was the person who quoted on your topic.
qtpie305 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qtpie305 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 12:31pm
Newroots Extensions, Xtreme Xtenstions & Xtcetera, Queen Hair Products, and Bhawani Enterprises.  Besides BBS hair I've only tried these. I purchased from the av's to give some support to black women with businesses in my area and just small businesses in general.  Their prices weren't high like the other locals selling Aliexpress hair 22/24/26 for $495. That's just ridiculous. 
qtpie305 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qtpie305 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 12:31pm
Oh I'm sorryLOL
qtpie305 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qtpie305 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 1:02pm
Nevermind about Couture Virgin Hair Shop. The hair looked so pretty. I questioned the vendor about the hair being processed and he got a little snappy saying it wasn't. I searched for reviews and his company had Youtube videos up.  One girl posted negative remarks and I told him about it and he removed it. I can put my foot in my mouth for that one.
qtpie305 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qtpie305 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 4:49pm
Same for me. LOL
shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 6:08pm
I wonder why Pat thinks BDoggs hair is processed? Hmm....
LaSirena View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaSirena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 11:11am
I just posted my review on bdogg if anyone is interested in reading it. :)  I LOVED the hair quality, but the wefts.  Not so much.
http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/where-to-get-the-best-virgin-deep-curly-hair_topic350833.html

Edited by LaSirena - Nov 30 2012 at 11:11am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic