Perfect Hair Collection

Bdogg hair!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
teenut View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teenut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2012 at 8:10pm
did he get that email, payment thing straight?
Sponsored Links

Ms.Boss View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms.Boss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2012 at 8:15pm
Originally posted by teenut teenut wrote:

did he get that email, payment thing straight?

This!....exactly why I didn't order...waiting on someone else to take that leap
Quiann00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quiann00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2012 at 10:05pm
Was the email hack to his other company?  I emailed him using the email from the bhawani enterprise website which was the same one I used when I ordered.  It appears that I got the same name that I got last time.
effyoupayme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote effyoupayme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2012 at 1:25pm
Im scared on the email thing to. But if u talk to them on trade manager....its easier.
miamiu27 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miamiu27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2012 at 2:13pm
I just got an email from him which included his price list. I emailed him through his website.
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2012 at 9:11pm
I was scared but i went on and ordered i got the same lengths and amount as you but i got bulk and paid 300 flat with shipping. I sent mine to sam to be wefted.
shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2012 at 10:44am
Please keep us posted as I want to order from him soon. Thank you.
effyoupayme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote effyoupayme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2012 at 7:08pm
yea keep us posted. I am just going to suck it up and get the hair. I dont have time for wefting so im going to be sealing about 5 or 6 times..lol....but im serious.
chidiva79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote chidiva79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 11:33am
Originally posted by Gods Child Gods Child wrote:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Have you used Pat before? I am trying to find a review from someone who has ACTUALLY USED her services.

On your orginal question, you sould be fine as Teenut said, but how full do you like your install to be?

Thanks

I recently used Pat to weft some bdogg curly and straight hair...I LOVE her wefts. Much better than Sam's wefts IMO. She was quick, called me and made sure I was informed. I did lose a a couple of ounces in one of my bundles, but overall she was great. 
qtpie305 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qtpie305 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 10:20am
I'm new to posting. I've been a lurker since 2006 off and on.  I've ordered B-Dogg hair and the quality has been consistent thus far. However, I want hair that has been weight/density.  East Indian hair tends to have this type of texture.  I've been looking at other vendors and wondering if someone could tell me if I've ordered from Couture Virgin Hair Shop, Reet Expo, Sri Sabari, or Suna Hair.  I've gotten quotes, prices look right, images on website consistent but I am still hesitant.  You can PM me if you like.Thanks in advance.Smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic