BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

BDOGG HAIR REVIEW & PIC

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

Author
misstaybaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misstaybaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2012 at 11:12pm
Beautiful hair....post the pics of you or your friends install soon.
Sponsored Links

KurlieBeautie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KurlieBeautie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2012 at 11:48pm
It's really pretty!
angierene View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angierene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2012 at 12:48pm
Pretty Hair.
I still havent tried him yet.Confused
JustLooking412 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JustLooking412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2012 at 5:20pm
Love the tiles in your shower! But on topic, the hair does look pretty but I couldn't have dealt with the nits and the hair being 3-4 inches less than what I'd paid for it to be would've really pissed me off! That's unacceptable because that's too different of difference. One inch, I guess...two inches, no not really but maybe I could live with it but 3-4??? Hell no, I couldn't even do it! I think it was smart of you to buy it in bulk to get it wefted independently.
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2012 at 7:20pm
My bdogg actually didnt have but a few nits in it (bhm had me scared it was gonna be so full of nits i was going to vomit) but it wasnt bad. It seems pretty true to length but i didnt measure. Your hair looks a lil more coarse than mine but overall i am very pleased with my curls. Your hair is pretty
DivaMelody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DivaMelody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2012 at 10:16pm
woooooooooooow !!! Beautiful hair
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2012 at 12:04pm
Those waves are popping!  Sucks about the length shortage tho.  Thanks for the heads up.  That's a good note for anyone who planned to order from B-Dogg.
GA_Diva View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GA_Diva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2012 at 9:03am
That's some pretty curly hair
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2012 at 12:53pm
pretty hair so with bdogg should you order longer length?
Tokyocereza View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tokyocereza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2012 at 12:59pm
Love the curly! I'd love to get my hands on some of that. But it seems his quality and lengths are unpredictable. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic