Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Bdogg Delivery Time

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
H0tg1rl View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote H0tg1rl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bdogg Delivery Time
    Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 12:43pm
Hello ladies, I am currently in a little bit of a situation, I am getting married on the 10th of February, and while my only amazing experience has been from Wagmans Natural Curly, I don't want to pay the wagman price BUT i will to feel as beautiful as possible on my wedding day.
I've spoken to Bhawani Enterprises a couple times in 2012, but was too scared to order do to the inconsisency but if I can get my hair by next week, this would be a better alternative price wise. My question to you ladies is what has been the wait time for recieving your hair?

This is the price he quoted me for what I want, wonderful compared to the 656.09 wagman price tag including shipping

Hi friend

Machine weft

1 - 20inch wavy....................$76
2 - 24inch wavy....................$163

+shipping cost to USA..........$50

Total cost ............................$289

Sponsored Links

*SUCCMIDRY* View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote *SUCCMIDRY* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 1:15pm
Congrats but you know you wrong for waiting til the last minuteLOL
H0tg1rl View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote H0tg1rl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 2:13pm
Story of my life lol
ka_schwim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ka_schwim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 3:08pm
I just ordered with them the beginning of this year. I paid the Western union money online Wed night Jan 8th received the tracking number on Friday morning Jan 10th and the hair on Monday Jan 13th. Good Luck with your order, I hope it is the right curl for you and it comes on time Thumbs Up
alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 4:11pm
Congrats girly!
msjaim2 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msjaim2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 4:30pm
My shipping was very, VERY quick. I got a tracking #from him the next day after I made payment.
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 4:55pm
Congrats...and good luck with the hair
H0tg1rl View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote H0tg1rl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 12:54am
Originally posted by ka_schwim ka_schwim wrote:

I just ordered with them the beginning of this year. I paid the Western
union money online Wed night Jan 8th received the tracking number on
Friday morning Jan 10th and the hair on Monday Jan 13th. Good Luck with
your order, I hope it is the right curl for you and it comes on time Thumbs Up

Thank you so much! I'm attempting to order through western union now but every time I try there is no area for the address to be entered, is this ok? Lawd this is nerve wrecking. Lol
H0tg1rl View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote H0tg1rl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 11:58am
Ok I sent the money early this morning and I got a message it was picked up, I'm still so nervous lol
ka_schwim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ka_schwim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 4:46pm
Originally posted by H0tg1rl H0tg1rl wrote:

Ok I sent the money early this morning and I got a message it was picked up, I'm still so nervous lol

It was nerve wracking waiting but hopefully the beautifully washed curls will be worth the wait
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic