Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bdogg Curly

Post Reply Post Reply

Author
elaflare31 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elaflare31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bdogg Curly
    Posted: Oct 15 2013 at 11:56pm
Any tips on wearing my bdogg curly? I've ordered from him several times but long wavy. This time I got 3 20 inch deep curly the hair was pretty when I hung to dry but as usual it seems like the curls have changed. I don't use any product and I've only had it in a few days and before I take it out I wanted to ask you ladies what I can so to define and maintain the curls. why are the curls are so different from hanging to dry and air drying in my head?
Sponsored Links

keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 5:01am
Its unprocessed virgin hair so come curls won't be as defined as others. What I do with my bdogg is co wash with tressemme flawless curls conditioner then put a little curl cream on it while wet then I plop my wig. (YouTube plopping if you don't know what it is) after plopping for an hour I let the wig air dry completely without touching it. Once dry, scrunch the hair then the curls will be defined.
mvanburen19 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mvanburen19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 12:44pm
Can we see pics to get a better idea?
Gods Child View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gods Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 5:17am
The key is to keep from handling the hair as much as possible. The more you put your hands through it the bigger and more unmanageable it is. Cowash, a little frizz control, run a wide tooth comb through it and leave it alone.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style