BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

B-Dogg Curly 3 month review! Tons of Pics

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
joi2fine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joi2fine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2013 at 12:52pm
Very Pretty.
Sponsored Links

asims1140 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asims1140 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2013 at 8:34pm
Is anyone doing a group order soon? PM me because I would really like to be apart of it please
solena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote solena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2013 at 10:29am
Originally posted by asims1140 asims1140 wrote:

Is anyone doing a group order soon? PM me because I would really like to be apart of it please

its better to just order alone or with a group of people you know personally 
missashleybxo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote missashleybxo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 4:29am
Thanks everyone! Hug
For some reason I can't respond to my PM's so I'll just leave a little update here... I ordered some new hair from B-Dogg and the quality was good. I was expecting it to be as amazing as last time but it wasn't... I ordered curly/wavy and it's just a lot frizzier than before and a lot harder to manage. Of course everybody's hair is different but I was just expecting the same quality. Here's a picture of the new hair
[
The frizziness stays no matter what texture the hair is in whether its in its natural texture, curled, or straightened and I've been using the John Freida frizz ease which helped a lot. But after a day or two it's back to being crazy frizzy. If I had to choose I would choose the Suna hair because I reinstalled it a while ago and it has been amazing! But I think for the fall I'll be using Filipino hair no frizziness & it barely sheds :)
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2013 at 10:19am
Awe you so pretty and I love the hair...Is the Suna and Flipipino from Bdog?
WhitWhit86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WhitWhit86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2013 at 11:50am
OMG that's some pretty hair and you are very pretty!!
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2013 at 6:34pm

I will show this to my daughter.  The hair looks very nice!

RedWhiteBlue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedWhiteBlue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2013 at 9:30am
You and that hair are beautiful. Thnx for the update Smile
BrownSugarGyal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BrownSugarGyal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 12:59pm
Wow ...You are beautiful Shocked....you remind me of Kelly Rowland! Can you tell me what braid pattern was used for the first install? I have some EP zigzag curly that looks similar to yours and I love the way yours turned out!
tamela10289 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tamela10289 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 6:40pm
How much leave did you have. I got a friend of mines to do my hair and I just hate the leave out portion. I struggle with blending or covering the tracks. She didn't leave me with much hair to work with. Smh
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112>