FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

B-Dogg - Anyone Order Lately?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 48495051>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mtownprincess23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mtownprincess23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2014 at 8:53am

omgoodness...

Sponsored Links

Gods Child View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gods Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2014 at 2:47pm
I am so sorry this happened to you! There are no words.
thickblkbarbie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thickblkbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2014 at 4:44pm
Yea boycott that a•• , sorry to hear that this happen to you, taking people money like it's okay to do so, me never buying hair without PayPal, even with PayPal never buying hair with a no return policy ,nope not doing it   
SexyMomma246 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SexyMomma246 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2014 at 7:46am
Hi Ladies

Just a brief update so Mr BDOGG who in my opinion is a thief sent me an email 2 days ago about replacing my hair. I told him just replace my hair with exactly what my order was initially 3 bundles of curly 20 22 24.
Since that email I haven't heard a word from him re: my order which is messed up in the first place with this tangled shedding matted mess he sent me.

I emailed queried NO RESPONSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU WOULD THINK I AM BEGGING HIM FOR FREE HAIR AFTER HE SENT ME THIS JACKED UP HAIR.

Can someone please tell me how I can upload the images of the excessively large Walmart bag filled with shedded hair that I could have rewefted.

If you ladies know what very large tangled locks look like imagine a very soft texture with locks the width of an inch with few strands of 20 inches and the majority between 5 - 10 inches ITS A NIGHTMARE. It sheds worst than my very fluffy cat.

MR BDOGG the world will now see the garbage you are sending to us who ALWAYS HAVE SUPPORTED YOU EVEN WITH YOUR INFLATED PRICES.

lADIES BDOGG is no longer safe to order from take my advice.
#The Thief Needs to be stopped.

Photos coming very soon....

Stay tuned

Pissed Former BDOGG Customer that he ripped off!
SexyMomma246 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SexyMomma246 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2014 at 7:54am
I DONT FABRICATE STORIES HERE IS A PIECE OF DIALOGUE BETWEEN ME N BDOGG.
When you ladies see the photos you will be scared to even mention his name....Absolutely disgraceful!!!!

Subject: Curly

Hi friend,

Machine weft:

100 gram deep curly 20 inch black ...$ 80.5

100 gram deep curly 22 inch black ...$ 84.5

100 gram deep curly 24 inch black ...$ 88.5

+ Courier cost for usa.............$ 60.0

Total cost for 300 grams.........$ 313.5

Send money through Western Union in the name below:

Hi friend,

If you sent the hair to india and it will cost you

Please i will give you discount in new order

Please let me know
waiting for your reply

Friendly regards

N.Nandakumar

realvirginhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote realvirginhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2014 at 1:03pm
I am so sorry this happened to you. I can only imagine how angry you are.
So sorry.Disapprove
I am so glad that I waited. 
Thank you for the review.

pepsi25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepsi25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2014 at 3:04pm
[QUOTE=SexyMomma246]Hi Ladies

Can someone please tell me how I can upload the images of the excessively large Walmart bag filled with shedded hair that I could have rewefted.

Go to www.Tinypic.com "Under Upload Images and & Videos" select "browse" and attach your picture. Then Click "Upload"

Copy and paste the Link given in the " 

Edited by pepsi25 - Dec 16 2014 at 3:05pm
trynabedaone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote trynabedaone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2015 at 11:36pm
where are the pics of the walmart bagged hair?
gbonds01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote gbonds01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2015 at 12:07pm
Hey everyone :). Im new to the site but ive been stalking for YEARS. I just placed an order with b-dogg wednesday, received my fedex # thursday nd ive been creeping on TRACK MY PACKAGE.
I paid $380 for 4 bundles of 20 inch course curly. I was VERY specefic in what i was looking for, wanted, and what i expected. I specified about the wefts, the beards, splits ends to a minimum and the texture. He was great with communication tho. Ive seen great reviews and a few bad ones. Ill be posting pics when i receive my hair. My package is in transit, and my delivery date is monday 2/2/15, but i requested to have my package held at fedex like i do for everything.
p.s. im new and i dont have permission to post new threads :)
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2015 at 2:55pm
Bumpppppp
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 48495051>
  Share Topic