FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

B-Dogg - Anyone Order Lately?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4748495051>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
undiscovered View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote undiscovered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2014 at 8:45am
I used to have sewing machine but I gave it away. I would have reinforced my wefts myself with a straight stitch. The hair itself was nice but the shedding Cry
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2014 at 11:52pm
I experienced awful shedding with my last order as well, but I love the hair so much that it's a go.  Big smile  The pix look great @ Shani.

I just emailed to ask for an updated price list so I can order tomorrow.  Last time it was $279 for 18, 20, 22...so we'll see...

Edited by ms_wonderland - Sep 20 2014 at 4:30am
Rose1986 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rose1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 20 2014 at 7:13am
Some body tell me how to order from B-Dogg? 
PerfectDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PerfectDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 21 2014 at 9:00am
The hair is great but the wefting is garbage. I buy their bulk hair and have it wefted elsewhere.
hairluuver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairluuver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2014 at 1:36am
Just beautiful. Clap I am interested in some coarse curly hair like b-dogg's and nature girl. Please pm me if anyone is selling. Thanks.
FluffyKay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FluffyKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2014 at 6:05am
Wow thanks for the post. Your hair looks great. I am going on vaca and searching for the low maintenance cute hair as well.
lovebeautyhair View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebeautyhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2014 at 5:03pm
any pictures?
lovebeautyhair View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebeautyhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2014 at 5:05pm
you looks very pretty. Smile
SexyMomma246 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SexyMomma246 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2014 at 8:05am
I have a review to post of a horrible experience I have had with BDOGG this week. I ordered 3 bundles of Indian Curly lengths 20, 22, 24. This is by far the worst hair I have ever been sent in my life. All of the bundles consisted mainly of 10 - 15 inches of short hair with extremely stringy ends. The hair mattes up like a synthetic weave eaten by dogs and sheds so bad I am afraid to brush my hair. 

I contacted BDOGG sent photos and everything here was what he said: 

Hi friend,

If you sent the hair to india and it will cost you 

Please i will give you discount in new order 

Please let me know 

What madness is this to send me sh*t hair I cant brush, I have clarified, conditioned,treated everything you can imagine once the hair dries its a ball of a tight mess.

BDOGG has got to be stopped for this crap!!!!!!!Quality is bad Service is Worst

BDOGG has the worst Indian Hair I have ever used. Can someone let me know how to post photos.

Thanks

#BOYCOTT BDOGG IN 2015 HE'S A CROOK AND A THIEF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2014 at 8:28am
well dammmmmmmmmmmmm^^^^
Bdogg needs to do better
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4748495051>
  Share Topic