BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

B-Dogg - Anyone Order Lately?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 474849

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
pepsi25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepsi25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 12:12pm
Hair looks Great!
Sponsored Links

undiscovered View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote undiscovered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 5:54pm
The last/2nd time I ordered hair I received thin wefts and I experienced a lot of shedding. It is/was disappointing. The first order was significantly better.
shanikw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shanikw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2014 at 12:52pm
Thanks Everyone!!

& @undiscovered yeah I was iffy on getting machine wefts because of the reviews thats why I decided to buy bulk hair. The hair itself is very nice.
undiscovered View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote undiscovered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2014 at 8:45am
I used to have sewing machine but I gave it away. I would have reinforced my wefts myself with a straight stitch. The hair itself was nice but the shedding Cry
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7 hours 8 minutes ago at 11:52pm
I experienced awful shedding with my last order as well, but I love the hair so much that it's a go.  Big smile  The pix look great @ Shani.

I just emailed to ask for an updated price list so I can order tomorrow.  Last time it was $279 for 18, 20, 22...so we'll see...

Edited by ms_wonderland - 2 hours 30 minutes ago at 4:30am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style