BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

B-Dogg - Anyone Order Lately?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4546474849>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 12:27am
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue RedWhiteBlue wrote:

Thanks I think I will...now gotta explain to the hubby lol (ask him)

did you order yet? I'm thinking about doing a group order to cut the cost of shipping. inbox me if interested.
Sponsored Links

RedWhiteBlue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedWhiteBlue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 9:13am
No I haven't ordered yet. How does the group order work? I've never done any of this before. Thanks

Also sorry I tried to send a PM but I keep getting a access denied error
pinkclouds890 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkclouds890 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2014 at 12:55am
Hello ladies, I have some B-Dogg hair I purchased last year around Christmas which I finally installed last month. I asked for a coarse deep curly and I have 100g of 18inches and 100g of 26 inches. I have been a lurker on this website for years(since high school to be exact) and with the tons of research I decided on B-Dogg. I went to a salon to get it installed after sealing the wefts and I think the hair is very pretty however it's not as coarse as I would have liked, I wanted it very rough in texture. It has a low luster and it doesn't shed much in my opinion. I just don't think I have the swag or skills to pull off this hair, because I am more on the shy/introverted side so I usually end up wearing it in a ponytail, like I've literally only worn it down once. SO long story short, I feel like I'm kind of wasting the fabulousity of the hair. If you might be interested in the hair feel free to send me a private message.
Rumqueen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumqueen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 9:44pm
It's pretty vicious on this site sometimes so I'm afraid to ask but who is B-Dogg and how can I order a few bundles? Confused

Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 9:09am
Originally posted by Rumqueen Rumqueen wrote:

It's pretty vicious on this site sometimes so I'm afraid to ask but who is B-Dogg and how can I order a few bundles? Confused

I can see you didn't read a few threads first before calling these ladies vicious. BHM as a wealth of information. Especially if u read the first 10 pages of threads. yes I said first 10. And u would figure out what Bdogg was. When in doubt...u go to Google...plug in the vendors name ...example...Bdogg BHM...and whammmmm threads with information. This board is not deadly. Who u should be afraid of are the vendors that are in every thread advertising with their steel wool hair.
Nobody is going to spoon-feed you when the information is right at your tips.
Did u start at page 1 of this thread?...because if u did that would have given u a pretty good idea who the vendor is as well.
patsy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote patsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 9:16am
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Originally posted by Rumqueen Rumqueen wrote:

I can see you didn't read a few threads first before calling these ladies vicious. BHM as a wealth of information. Especially if u read the first 10 pages of threads. yes I said first 10. And u would figure out what Bdogg was. When in doubt...u go to Google...plug in the vendors name ...example...Bdogg BHM...and whammmmm threads with information. This board is not deadly. Who u should be afraid of are the vendors that are in every thread advertising with their steel wool hair.
Nobody is going to spoon-feed you when the information is right at your tips.
Did u start at page 1 of this thread?...because if u did that would have given u a pretty good idea who the vendor is as well.

Well said Brjasuga51. A little research goes a long way.
shanikw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shanikw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 6:52pm
I've had bdogg installed for about 2 months now (U-Part wig with a small amount of leaveout). I bought the hair in bulk and had it wefted. Very beautiful curls!!
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2014 at 8:04pm
Originally posted by shanikw shanikw wrote:

I've had bdogg installed for about 2 months now (U-Part wig with a small amount of leaveout). I bought the hair in bulk and had it wefted. Very beautiful curls!!

Please post pics! Either here or "The Ultimate B-Dogg thread".
shanikw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote shanikw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 3:58pm
I will do so tonight!
shanikw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote shanikw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2014 at 9:51pm
Hey Everyone,

Sorry I didn’t get back to you all yesterday. Here is a review of the bdogg hair I have.

I ordered on April 28th, and it was shipped on May 2nd after he received the Western Union funds. Hair arrived maybe 3-4 days after, can't remember the exact date but it was really quick.

I ordered 5 ounces of 16inch, 5 ounces of 18 inch, and 5 ounces of 20inch deep coarse curly hair. I sent him a whole bunch of pictures, asked him a zillion questions, and finally decided to order. I ordered bulk hair because I heard his wefts weren’t the best. My order came out to $325 including $50 dollar shipping.

Hair Order/ Weft Construction: I sent the bulk hair off to Colleen on the 8th to be wefted. It arrived at her location on the 10th, and she shipped it back to me on the 14th. I was annoyed with her email correspondence as I sent her an email the 8th when I shipped the hair, but she didn’t answer me until the 14th. I could understand not answering emails over the weekends, but I sent the email on a Thursday and didn’t get a response til the following Wednesday. Maybe I’m a stickler for good verbal attention since I sent you money for your services? Any who, I was grateful she got the hair back to me quick. The wefts were okay.  The ends were a bit sloppy and undone,  I don’t think I’d use her services again. But was very grateful she got the hair back to me fast. 

Texture/Pattern: ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL. I wont say too much, ill let the pictures talk for themselves, lol! But the hair is lovely. I receive so many compliments on it. 

Maintenance: So I made a Upart wig with this hair. I was heading to Cancun for memorial day with my girlfriends and wanted my hair to look the part. The weekend before my trip I attempted to braid and do a self install using the flipover method, but it came out wrong because I'm not to good at braiding my hair tight and small (too thick for me to handle). I waited for my cousin to get home from her weekend trip so she could braid my hair, but I ended up not being able to do my hair til the night before. I stayed up all night after packing and made my upart wig, then sewed it down.  I used orange and grey perm rods with the curly hair to blend my hair. At night I usually throw them in, and braid my hair into two pigtails. In the morning I spritz my hair down with water to wake up the curls.

Here some random pics! 

this last one is my current staff headshot, lol

Hope you guys like it!

Edited by shanikw - Aug 14 2014 at 10:44pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training